Cesar, old chap, well done. If anyone was going to catch me, I'm glad it was you

>Cesar, old chap, well done. If anyone was going to catch me, I'm glad it was you.

Attached: 1647394973732.jpg (1512x910, 446.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qxQUlR9N7CM?t=16
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He didn't catch him though, Cesar walked right into his trap thinking he'd calmed down.

Cats would never act this way, feline chads we won. It’s a fact dogs are more likely to have behavioral issues

gosh was that thread an L for labradolts

>you can right hook a cat and it just takes it
how would you know this

Could he have done it with a pit bull though?

Attached: 23F36440-3962-44A0-95DE-E430536157A7.jpg (1533x1257, 427.07K)

Reminder that Caesar adopted the dog and his pack accepted her.

>You and I, we go back don't we? To University if I recall, but alas, you may have caught me, but I won't go without a fight... HAVE AT YOU!

Attached: 1505470654809.jpg (1024x576, 81.99K)

Cesar had always been based. I remember the bong version of dog whisperer and when a dog bit the ""expert"" sent to rehabilitate the dog she immediately called for euthanasia.

My dogs

Attached: 73F0990C-EC75-4FEE-B10A-C8AC73CEDCF1.jpg (4694x3129, 1.67M)

youtu.be/qxQUlR9N7CM?t=16

Yeah, cat's just scratch up your face and behave like a woman with their bitchiness

Didn't Cesar's pitbull kill another dog and they tried to blame it on a car accident? And his pitbull has been involved in a lot of shitty stuff

the dog was drunk driving at the time

>Now Mr. Millan, you say your dog just lost control of the chevy?
>Preposterous, Columbo, he's perfectly trained. He had his eyes on the road at all times.
>But your dog is a pitbull, and they are known to be a bit unpredictable, aren't they?
>Lieutenant, there are no bad dogs, only bad trainers.
>Right, no bad dogs, only bad trainers. I guess so.
>Will that be all Lieutenant?
>Yeah, I think so...Actually there was one more thing, we talked to a Labrador that says she knows you? I think she said her name was Holly?

Attached: onemorething.jpg (300x168, 6.54K)

bump

Pits are genetically inclined to aggressiveness.

On my morning walk sunday morning, it was about 7 am. A woman was walking her dog on the opposite end to the street i just entered. I stayed on the other side of the street as usual, and as I got closer it became apparent she was walking a pit bull.

Now i am still on the other side of the street, literally 20 feet away from her, as we got closer, the pit barked and went to charge me. It was on a leash and she had control of it. So no problems.

No other domesticated dog breed does this. I pass owners walking labradors, australian sheep dogs, german shepards, i pass owners of these dogs within 2 feet and the dogs give literally zero fucks, they look at me like they want to play with me or me to pet them.

was walking through a graveyard, i look up and notice there's a fucking golden lab sprinting full-speed at me, it's about 200 feet away. couldn't be more obvious it was out of it's fucking mind even from that distance. flew through the fucking sky and attached itself to my left shin. teeth were a good inch deep and i was fucking hammer blowing the hell out of it's head. finally it lets go and sprints around me while it's "owner" comes running up screaming. he can't even begin to get the dog back on the leash he's just holding the collar with all his strength as it pulls him across the grass. i walk away quickly while limping

friend's chocolate lab bit me out of the clear blue sky... had zero experiences with it and wasn't even petting it. just jumped up on the couch and bit me on the hand. then my friend lectured me about how it must have been my fault somehow

meanwhile... when i was only 6 years old... me and my friends used to harass the living shit out of a pitbull. we'd go to the yard and throw shit and taunt it while the dog goes crazy at the fence. we could not have been fucking meaner to that dog. we'd jump over the fence and taunt him and then he'd charge full-speed, we'd jump back over and he'd crash into the fence. did that maybe 100 times

well guess what? one day we saw a kid go into that yard casually and start playing with it. we were at the fence taunting it and it paid us zero attention and just casually played with the kid. would almost never bark and only reacted after we TORTURED the thing

from my experience pit bulls are the far less aggressive breed

I don't hate dogs but there's way too many people in my neighborhood who have them that don't know how to train them so they're always barking and acting all feral, hell, they don't even walk them so the dogs are probably all pent up, am so tired of it.

cats will eat a dead person; dogs won't

Dog looks like the alpha in this pic

TIME TO LEAVE THEM ALL BEHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIND

Attached: 1568222783528.png (1279x631, 1.16M)

do catfags really?

You sound like a fucking retard

Kek

source?