THAT'S what Halo looks like!?

THAT'S what Halo looks like!?

Attached: Halo.jpg (972x1055, 291.56K)

Is that a hint of anti-semitism in your post, OP?

fuckin ziggy man

I remember it was such a big deal back in the early days of what Mr Halo looked like under his mask.

So disappointing.

It's that dude from American Gods

shalom master chef

Why come he looks like he's about to cry?

Literally nobody cares. The fans don't even care enough to hate watch it, it's dead on arrival and another failure by 343.

Fuck

I dont give a whiff of a fuck about Gaylo, bit lemme guess, it's going to be an ebin fakeout where the REAL Master Chief is revealed to be the woman next to him

eh looks like eh afraids of anything

Is that Schaub?

TALMBOUT ME B?

Attached: ufc-fighter-brendan-schaub-officially-gives-statement-california-highway-patrol-fatal-crash-ok-02-1629388667920.jpg (1380x1006, 81.73K)

No it's Y

>filename
qrd? did he kill someone?

one man one vote!

Threads like these make me feel like I've returned to my home town after being gone for 15 years and finding your old friends' skeletons are being used as props in stage plays for some alien occupying force.

I understand that this is happening because people my age are currently heading these teams, and my generation has always been creatively bankrupt so they rely on nostalgia from their youth to sell things. It's so satisfying to see these things fail.

>the name's John
>John Halo

the jew fears the samurai

Attached: file.png (533x399, 282.25K)

Uncle Frank… it’s Zig… fuckin flood got him

instead apparently they just showed him to be a retarded loser and the rest of the cast who are the actual protagonists are 8 women

>master chief is white
I mean I'm sure it's shit anyway and would never watch it but at least they didn't pozz it all the way
I thought he looked familiar

how do you fuck up something simple as Halo