How important is seating when you go to the cinema?

How important is seating when you go to the cinema?

Attached: cinema seats.png (617x740, 105.4K)

I preferably try to get the middle seats because usually they're the best seats, but there's always people in the middle, all putting one row between each other so it's either I sit behind a family or sit somewhere to the side.

I mean sitting on the side isn't too bad. I still enjoy the movie either way, I can hardly notice that I'm turning my head to see the screen.

I pee a lot so I stay near an aisle

Front row or nothing.

For me its 1 or 2, simple as

Attached: 20220317_033833.png (617x740, 111.64K)

Just be cognizant of the exits. And always sit in the back row with your back to the wall glock hidden under your coat, first sign of a Joker impersonator or black people, open fire! This advice will save your life.

I got secondrowpilled I few years ago. The screen takes up your entire vision, it's like you're actually in the movie. Sometimes you sit so far back it's basically just like watching in on your tv.

Depends on the movie
With a lot of closeups its just retarded
For epics with wide open shots it is kino though

I pick the handicap row.

PROs
>wall behind you
>no one in front of you
>easy pathway to go to the bathroom and not scoot around people
>no one beside you
>in the middle
>far enough back the screen is big but not too close

CONs
>if a cripply comes over you might have to move (rare)

Attached: best seats in the house.png (1338x648, 339.9K)

>go to cinema with friends
>I want that perfect middle seat
>One friend doesn't want to be in the middle because he doesn't want people to see him because he's socially retarded
>Other friend only wants to be in the very back and to the side Incase "shit goes down"

Don't you guys always have to look up at the screen? Isn't that a pain for your necks?

The sound positioning is done for the center-ish spots.

fully front, fully back, to the sides = not optimal sound.

If you sit and watch Kill Bill vol.1 for example, there is one scene where you will hear a fly buzzing precisely around you.

I sit at the very front, middle seat

Back row somewhere in the middle is perfect for me. No mouth breathing chuds sat behind you spitting their popcorn all over the back of your head.

i like sitting up high so i can observe everyone. if someone decides to go joker then i'll be the antichrist, bro

Middle third of a row, in the third quarter from the front.
Best view, best sound.
Only drawback is gerting through people if you have to go to the bathroom.
I watched 6th sense in the front row, ruined the movie more than getting the ending spoiled.

Extreme. I also do this kind of math and equations.
>when the particular room doesn't have an absolute center

Attached: 1630737710236.gif (476x480, 2.79M)

>still going to the theatre in 2022

kekmao

Directly under the projector is shit in classic theaters that use film. Projectors are fucking loud.

I booked 2 seats in the very back row because I don't like anyone sitting behind me and then a mom and her young son approached me saying "excuse me I think these are our seats" and I told her they're not and she got her phone flash lights out and shined it to read the number on the arm rest and she got pissed off because she accidentally booked seats for the very front row instead of the back row. I felt bad for the kid. Front row is fucking garbage, having to look up and tilt your head back. I hope that whore learned her lesson

>Not going to theatre with your bros for best kino experience

what are you doing with your life?