Why did he do it?

Why did he do it?

Attached: 1647217239281.jpg (550x570, 54.32K)

Jay & Mike and Rich Evans are my friensd! I know that because we only hnt at Mike's alcoholism and Rich Evans gave up drinking so we keep the reasons quiet though. Say, rermember that time Mike got drunk and porred beer from that giant flask on Rich? Awesome Rich Evens thoughh, know he's the sole, kept his cool and we cheered in our heart when Rich finally got ahold the keys! I love sitting with them and watch the same movies from thier childhoods--I dont get all the stuff but I know the movies are cultral milestones and its nice to have Jay around for all the facts! I also love love when our Candian friends come down to have some beers and talk aboot (HA!) the movies too. They get in their zingers and know the facts too. Theyre just like me when we visit because I pop in to watch. Remember when we had Home Alone on the show and he work the bunny ears because of his cool podcast taht he does? I get smad then though because Alpha mike ridiculously ridiculed rich and he left the show. He shouldnt flex like in front of Home ALone and his freinds. But it was all ok when Rich came back! Reme ber how Home alone was sleeping in the studio with Rich Evans! Anyways I have to go and watch some big thick black spines that migh actually be a movie! Black tank top black spine time! Can you imagine! I wonder what we'll be watching together tonight?

Attached: 1608916253156.jpg (604x453, 45.02K)

Rich doesn't drink because someone in his family had alcohol problems.

who cares. I assume every fucking retard on youtube that I watch is some anti-capitalist child that complains about first world comforts like they come out some vacuum.

How can Americans leave the house looking like this?

I kiss my guy friends like this all of the time and I exclusively jerk off to women masturbating. Notice the man with his tongue out between them. Obvious joke

Duning Kruger Effect tier political views.

Are you guys really triggered by a t-shirt?
Also, not even out of character for the RLM guys to begin with. Jay and Mike have talked about capitalism before.

Because based and redpilled

Unhealthy obese incel.
Will die in a few years.

Pretty gay, dude

I don't understand how Any Forums doesn't realize capitalism is peak jewry.

Dude looking like a thumb

Wisconsinoids are not American.

a lot of the stuff in movies/shows Any Forums likes to complain about is the fault of American capitalism
>Studios imitate Marvel capeshit because they think its profitable
>Studios shoehorn diversity because they think its profitable
>Studios jew us with streaming services because its profitable
>Product placement happens because its profitable
Imagine getting butthurt enough to make a thread because someone on an internet movie review show wore a t-shirt.

Attached: Rich.png (603x587, 584.76K)

>Jay is now the only RLM member who isn't a confirmed commie
What went so wrong

wtf is his shirt referencing, the ussr?

>huge obese man
>is anti capitalism
Lmao

They can't help themselves user. They must stay triggered.

fucking dilate you freaks, this entire board reeks of rotting crotch wound because of you people.

Based

>Nooo! Why is someone insulting my hecking wholesome hollywood studios?!
I know it might be tough to understand for an underage such as yourself, but not everyone who disagrees with you is a tranny.

Attached: smug capybara face.jpg (344x357, 27.06K)