In actual ww2 they would have raped her

In actual ww2 they would have raped her

Attached: image003.jpg (937x526, 70.5K)

touch grass

leave the rape to the Russians

Attached: Soviet heroes.webm (992x558, 1.86M)

Technically it wasn't rape. Enterprising "French" citizens would gather up a bunch of destitute and orphaned French girls and teens and would drive them out to army encampments to pimp them out. The allies (especially the Americans) were so hated for their immoral and criminal behaviour on French soil that the allies had to enact martial law and Stalin had to explicitly tell the resistance not to start offing allied soldiers because a counter insurgency behind the lines would screw with the two front offensive. By the time 1945 rolled around the French openly hated the allies.

Why do you think they hate Americans so much to this day?

What is this from?

>Why do you think they hate Americans so much to this day?
Because they're fags.

Patton was disgusted that the Americans allowed this to happen. Wanted to push on to Moscow but wasn't permitted to.

hey at least they all climaxed

meds

I’m French and you’re full of shit. Americans are absolutely venerated by French people, especially by figurative boomers who worship them for ‘freeing’ them.
The hate you perceive is the same all over the world, including the US, and concerns America’s current foreign policies.
But we sure are jelly though, I’m coming up on the end of my master’s degree in CO and let me tell you life is so much better in the US in virtually all aspects.

The only paragon of ww2

The Americans raped a lot too though. Pretty much the only army that didn't were the British (even the Anzacs and Commonwealth troops raped in SEA), and only because they barely did anything.

The germans were told no to under harsh penalty
They even sent sexdolls to the randier troops to prevent sexual misconduct

>Das ischt like mein Japanese anime ya!

>Pretty much the only army that didn't were the British
We were probably too busy playing soggy biscuit.

reminder that the allies killed like 30k civilians during the normandy campaign, mainly through bombings of infrastructure and such, something you would never see in a movie

They didn't? In my copy there were additional 20 minutes of violent rape.

The Germans had field brothels

You sound like a nigger demanding "fair representation"

sauce????????

can't rape a prozzie if you pay for it

torrent with hindi subs plz?

I think it's Rose (Róża), Polish film from 2011

Not 100% sure though

>life is so much better in the US in virtually all aspects

How so?

Everyone used to. It was just a normal part of maintaining troop morale.
I'm surprised they haven't made a comeback yet. Legalizing sex work is fashionable again, and women are allowed to serve as POGs in most armies. They should just combine the two and make a BJ division.

Attached: Bordel Militaire de Campagne2.jpg (1007x641, 269.6K)

lol