Disney are shilling this movie on Any Forums

Did you know that? Tell everyone you know that Disney browses Any Forums and is an active member. Disney loves to go on the pedo Any Forums site to shill their product to the sicko here.

Attached: 1647150887828.webm (384x288, 663.01K)

Grub hub?

no one even knows what Any Forums is

The amount of shill threads yesterday was staggering. They were being astroturfed for hours, then they fell off the board within 10 minutes of each other. It was really cringe to watch.

Yes
No

>discussing a new movie on the movie board is a corporate conspiracy

i hate this ugly looking bullshit

It's those Disney pedo shills that are active members of Any Forums. They are trying to advertise (((their))) movie to sick adults.

>yesterday
How about today?

Yes. Disney sure is active on Any Forums. Tell all MSM sites that Disney loves to advertise this movie on Any Forums.

Yesterday it was almost half the catalog.

Start posting anime threads if you care. If mods are going to leave these threads up then they have no reason to remove them.

I think you're missing the point of this thread

I reported every single one for spam yet they weren't removed. What was the point of hiring new jannies when they'll leave them all up? The threads were clearly being artificially bumped.

Cry about it, faggot

No I'm not. If mods want to allow these off topic Any Forums threads then we should be allowed to make anime threads too. If we put enough anime threads in the catalogue the mods will be forced to intervene.

What a good little unpaid shill. Go bump them faggot.

>I reported every single one for spam
Doing God's work

>Shilling any product on a site where most people pirate

To what end?

disney is a child grooming factory
prove me wrong
you can't

Gotcha, but still tell others on MSM that Disney is shilling their movie on Any Forums for the pedos

Majicfags BTFO

is this movie worth watching?
why is it being shilled her? were just going to pirate it

>What was the point of hiring new jannies when they'll leave them all up?
I guess they were too busy removing Emma Watson threads.

Thank you! Please tell everyone you know how good I am shilling this movie on Any Forums so I can get more sheckles

It's streaming on Disney+. Zoomers stream.

So what exactly is selling pics of herself as a Panda supposed to be a metaphor for?

You get no money. You're a faggot who shills a film for free.

You're right. It appeals to all the creeps on Any Forums
If you like browsing Any Forums then you totally will love it! Please watch it on Disney+ for low low prices.

Think what you want. I get paid to shill for Disney on Any Forums.

why hasn't anyone been mentioning ranma 1/2 in reference to this film?
>silly humor
>panda
>girl who transforms

if you has problem you anty semits
poke eye

If you honestly think a mega corporation like Disney goes on a an image board infested with incels, losers and degenerates to promote a movie you are a schizo. Even the very few people who would even bother to watch the movie to be triggered or make webm's 100% will just pirate the movie. Please take your meds