No, say never

>fucking hated my joker role and won't ever do it again
>journalist asks me if I'll reprise it
>tell him never say never

LOCK ME UP I'M NUTS

HONKA HONKA HAVE SEX WITH WITH MY WOMAN BECAUSE I AM AN IDEA ACK ACK ACK ACK

youtu.be/VgdilBtTqUc?t=67

Just get phonix to do it forever

I would love it, just for the shitposting.

He's done. After Morbius bombs studios will realize he's poison

MOM'S

Leto was 100% devoted to his Joker role. That's why he returned for the Sneeder Cut. He was probably pissed that WB cut all of his Suisneed Squad scenes out. And it's why he was reportedly pissed about Joaquin Phoenix's Joker reboot. Sneed.

ONE NOTHINGS WRONG WITH ME

Attached: 635655082846943146-CDZbuEiUUAAtGQb.jpg (1520x2027, 291.32K)

Joaquin was an artist and make the character an actual person you could empathize with whereas Leto's joker was a fucking caricature with no soul.

Give me gotham joker pls. He is way better

made the character***

>le method actor
its a fucking meme nobody really buys this shit. "method acting" only counts if you're in the public eye

So good they had to re-do him three times and called him "Jerome". Yeah, cool ass Joker ya got there kid. How's Fatwoman doing? Still being molested?

I just read never.

Test

Joaquin's Joker while good has nothing to do with the Joker.

God margot is so fucking cute. If i could just see her cute little butt in cotton panties wearing a t shirt, getting carried away by bats

You evaded a ban to post ITT???

This outta be good. Okay DCfag, what ya got?

Reminder that they fuck in the original cut, because David Ayer has a cuckolding fetish.

Batman fucking Harley? That's retarded for a lot of reasons. Ayer is a hack

Leto didnt do a good job but I see this picture and I know that wasnt his design. Somebody in charge of part of the movie wanted those tattoos, metal teeth and stupid makeup. Not a soul alive wouldve made *that* Joker "good"

Attached: 1623832802645.gif (1125x750, 3.44M)