Turning Red is about a teenage girl who is horny for boys

>Turning Red is about a teenage girl who is horny for boys
>Ms. Marvel is about a teenage girl who is horny for boys
Why do they have to be so blunt about switching demographics?

Attached: msmarvel_720.jpg (720x405, 306.8K)

>who is horny for boys
I don't think either of these movies are about this pedo

>I don't think
Try watching the trailers first

why is it no longer demeaning of women to have boys be their main interest

who's gonna tell him?

because now that theyre empowered they can openly spread for chad.

Not that user but I haven't seen either trailer. All I need to know is what my wisdom tells me. That faggot cartoon and fat indian are not for me.

When zoomers grow up, they'll gain wisdom too. Right now they're stuck at just having intelligence. Enough brain power to see something is wrong, but powerless not to investigate/watch the propaganda out of FOMO.

fucking dumb faggot

this girl is too fat
she looks ridiculous in costume.

you think it's a foreign concept because no girl has ever had a crush on you

Refusing to watch a trailer for something doesn't make you Aristotle. Very interesting, grandiose delusions, user!

>ugh fucking christian bigots and their hate
>OMG SHES A HECKIN MUSERINO! YASSSS DIVERSITY

The funniest teenage girls are men

Attached: tina-belcher-thumb-700x357-199206.png (700x357, 159.16K)

true

Attached: tumblr_o5bq3nZ5CG1uerigno1_1280.jpg (1280x720, 110.7K)

What about when she shlicks off to Danvers?

Botcel

>Adult age white men, some pushing 30 or over it, are literally going crazy over media made for school aged girls.

turning red ia about having your . .

>Yayyyyyy a religious group whos religion says they can lie to non believers
>What? christianity says you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free? EW I HATE CHRISTIANS

Let me explain something real quick, something your tiny brain is going to strain and tear itself apart trying to comprehend.
You only use the words nigger and faggot because the Jews want you to. It’s useful to them, because it keeps you exactly where they want you. Right here. You might think you’re this free thinking red pill popping Neo (lmao) totally free to do anything he wants, but you’re not. They want you to say nigger, and faggot, all day long. And you do, like the good little puppet you are. So hop along kiddo, just keep dancing

>Let me explain something real quick, something your tiny brain is going to strain and tear itself apart trying to comprehend.
>You only use the words nigger and faggot because the Jews want you to. It’s useful to them, because it keeps you exactly where they want you. Right here. You might think you’re this free thinking red pill popping Neo (lmao) totally free to do anything he wants, but you’re not. They want you to say nigger, and faggot, all day long. And you do, like the good little puppet you are. So hop along kiddo, just keep dancing

Attached: 1640216317525.gif (800x800, 3.6M)

u mad?

>They want you to say nigger, and faggot, all day long
Looks like we were wrong about the jews boys! Sounds based to me!