Adam Johnston apologizes for recent comments he made about film culture

>I'm going to try my best to communicate everything without straining my wrists too hard. Long story short, I apologize for the way in which I've responded to some of you. When so many people are coming in from all different directions to feed on the drama, it can be difficult to diferentiate between those who are being genuine and those who aren't.
>From my perspective, the core of this issue has always been about artistic freedom and expression. I wholeheartedly believe that people should be able to express their experiences with art honestly and without limitations. To me, the people arguing against my position were trying to morally impose some sort of limit on how I should be allowed to express myself. This is very obviously a huge issue for me and expressing myself has always been the core foundation towards everything I put out onto the internet. I wouldn't be here without it.
>During a livestream debate today, I was able to come to the position that changing the titles of these videos to include "Reviews and Impressions" should solve most of the issues people are having. I had never previously considered that anyone would be so hung up on the word "review". After all, a "review" on my channel has ranged from short 1-minute blurbs all the way to multi-hour dissections of films I've watched multiple times and put dozens upon dozens of research hours into. Hopefully that context can help you understand why I've never considered the word "review" to be anything sacred. It's still very silly to me, but now I can at least understand where others are coming from (I think?)

Attached: 1619908851416.png (494x686, 751.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/YMS/comments/tg3mku/an_apology/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dog

fucker

>With this solution of including the word "Impressions" in the title, I'm hoping this calms some people down (although I'm not fully expecting it). From my perspective, this change is no different than what I was already doing by clearly communicating that I hadn't finished the film. From my perspective, that alone made it obvious to anyone watching that it wasn't meant to be some sort of "full review" where the entire experience of the film could be accurately communicated.
>The phrasing and semantics of these words don't mean anything to me so it's not a big deal to make this change. I don't need for something to be called a "review" to be able to express myself and my experiences with art. That's all I've ever cared about, and it's because I percieved people as trying to restrict this that I inevitably got defensive.
>I've never considered number ratings to be a review. The numbers I give partially-watched movies have always existed to communicate my impression of the film based on what I had seen. From my perspective this had always been clear, but hopefully the new title change prevents any future confusion.
>I had become frustrated when I received many pieces of unsolicited advice that were essentially just telling me to "stop talking about it". I understand that some of you were being genuine, but I inevitably perceived this as being unhelpful. It does not excuse the rude responses I gave, and even those were toned down versions of what I was feeling.
>From my perspective, I was certain that having actual live conversations about this issue would eventually lead to a more productive understanding than what could ever be found on reddit or twitter. I'm glad I seeked out actual conversations with people to debate this, because otherwise I would not have come to this new realization over how much the word "review" was upsetting people.

Attached: 1631509011978.png (1195x671, 1.55M)

fucker

>Anyway, hopefully this can help to explain where my head's been at for the past couple days. I'm only human and I'm trying my best to differentiate between people who are trying to be helpful versus malicious. Stay tuned for the debates on the highlights channel because some of those were pretty entertaining.

>Thanks!

>-Adam

source: reddit.com/r/YMS/comments/tg3mku/an_apology/

Attached: 1636586557208.jpg (1080x1350, 156.26K)

why dont americans have hair on their bodies? its very weird to see a fully grown man with no hairs on his chest or stomach. its quite disgusting. same with americans shaving their genitals, why do they want to be babies and children.

Attached: gurdjieff.jpg (853x1280, 150.13K)

canine coddler

red rocket jockey

Why is he getting fatter.

he's a canadian.

Attached: 1542103302188.jpg (696x752, 123.61K)

cuz hes just like me (alcohol)

*fucks Fido*

He's gay and waxes.

When wl he apologize for being a dog fucker, a mutt molester, a puppy pounder, a corgi orgy lover

A poodle and labradoodle canoodler.

>autist doesn't understand genetics

When will he apologize for slandering Kimba?

What a classic beta apology
>sorry you feel that way
>some people dont like
>i was mean because people said
Hope nobody buys into this shit

what the fuck is it with him and dogs?

Post his penis pictures