There's absolutely no way that the members only guy killed him. he was just there to show how paranoid tony was...

there's absolutely no way that the members only guy killed him. he was just there to show how paranoid tony was. if he was there to kill tony, he wouldn't sit around letting people see his face, he would run in, shoot tony and run out. if he was there to scout out the place for someone else to kill tony, he still wouldn't have sat around letting people see his face. members only jacket did not kill tony.

Attached: Man_in_Members_Only_Jacket.jpg (360x360, 18.77K)

is that zelensky?

youre a fucking retard and i wont waste time explaining why, everyone with half a brain knows he whacked him. He's either a lupertazzi soldier, Eugene's brother/relative or a hired gun paid by Eugene's crazy wife.

Based answer. I don't have the energy to pull up links, analyses or explaining how the last two seasons (S6 was split up into two parts due to contracts and jewy shit) set it up that Tony would die. I'll play along for a moment, even if T did not die that night, he was fucked. Carlo flipped and Tony was going down under RICO charges. It's funny to me that Paulie was the only one left standing.

Either way, the ending pissed off a lot of people and still has them talking about it all these years later.

Attached: sopranos end.png (1268x1528, 2.65M)

Literal mongoloids

It's his brother, Molensky.

Meadow killed Tony immediately after entering the front door. She kept fucking up her parking spot because she was distracted and mentally distraught over knowing she was going to kill her father. She had to purchase the handgun from a scumbag acquaintance of Hunter's; this is why she finally made contact with her after six years in the final episode.

Midwit heard from
Members only guy is an archetype of random Italian danger, and a cliche, a cinematic trope from the godfather that had been referenced before in the show of returning from the John with a stashed gun.

There are other representations of death and danger in the scene, most obviously a woman who walks in that looks like Janice, who had conspired aginst her brother several times before.

Another telling and perplexing detail is the cubscouts dressed in black uniforms sitting in the diner. Cubscouts don't have any black uniforms, how are we to make sense of this if the scene is supposed to be taken literally and not some kind of dream or pastiche of cinematic references? These kids are some kind of spooky Halloween cosplay larpers eating at Holstens?

It seems that we the viewer are the one who gets killed. You want to remain in that world and see what happens next, you are looking through Tony's eyes up at the door to see who enters, but time is up, the episode is ended, your vision cuts to black, their world carries on but you have died there in it.

You are no longer a passenger on the ride.

All the signs were there, you probably never even heard it coming right? There was not even a sound, and it was all over. Like you were a sacred deer.

You were only a cunt hair away from understanding and clarity.

The real life Tony Soprano became an FBI informant, then went to jail and opened a new strip club in the south of the US, it's stupid and unrealistic to imagine he would be assassinated as a Mafia boss in the mid 2000s.

Attached: The Ja---1.jpg (629x957, 295.3K)

Close, meadow was just the distraction while jamal ginsberg struck at tree o clock and Punched Tony's fucking lights out. That's why it cuts to black. They secretly never broke up, and meadow takes over the soprano crew, while aj is the new georgie.

Attached: 1633190268084.jpg (1014x863, 51.32K)

Wrong retard, it was a revenge hit by Da Vipers for jacking their contraband

>i wont waste time explaining why, everyone with half a brain knows he whacked him.
Hey, I'll do it for you
>HE WENT TO THE BATHROOM!!!! THAT'S A GODFATHER REFERENCE!!!!! SOMEONE GOING TO THE BATHROOM MEANS THEY'RE GONNA KILL SOMEONE!!!!

So is he like the last member?

All you need to know.

Attached: 1485776136972.png (781x1784, 982.82K)

You mean a figurative one. A LiTeRaL mongoloid would not be able to figure out how to post or watch the show. I hate you so much, more than your parents do for ruining their lives.

God, shut the fuck up. Jesus Christ. Do you have to use that spastic meme text?

Attached: iu[1].gif (360x240, 2.36M)

>standard retard-mocking caps is a "meme text"
ok zoomer

Whatever, queer.

Attached: upvoted.png (594x582, 48.16K)

He hadda take a wicked shit.

Attached: 1629238501823.jpg (720x419, 47.87K)

haven't you seen the Godfather?

It doesn't matter.
The show ended. Whether Tony dies or not is irrelevant

fitting reaction image :^)

Butchy had Tony killed, he played both sides

Source?

My ass

The Members Only guy is the only person in the restaurant that looks at Tony. He does it twice. When the Members Only guy leaves the bathroom: Tony looks in his direction, black screen.

You're welcome.

Attached: B2D23DE8-ABFD-4580-9D74-3E92E358857D.jpg (600x450, 34.86K)

>dude he looked at someone and then went to the bathroom, that means he had intent to commit murder in a public place!!!