Jason Bourne 2016 made a good point about social media and government collusion. It was very prescient in that sense...

Jason Bourne 2016 made a good point about social media and government collusion. It was very prescient in that sense. It't too late now though, the NSA knows every time I buy a new body pillow.

Attached: 1642029480739.jpg (1277x718, 38.12K)

Is this the first image for the Bezosverse?

yes

oh no the gubmit watches me wax my carrot, whatever will I do

its not as trivial as that, the internet is a necessity of life nowadays.

Your handler is not angry with you, just disappointed.

You think the NSA cares about you? Wew, lad

>government knows when i post frogs online
OH NONONO FUCK THE DEMOCRATS

>What is metadata?
You think there are some nerds sitting around looking at people one at a time? That the datapile can't be used for no-good purposes?

Attached: captain-america-the-winter-soldier.jpg (3840x2160, 1.48M)

Real question, Alicia Vikander has a speech impediment or a learning disability, right? That's what this movie taught me.

Trivializing things is a defense mechanism for some people

and fearmongering is an ego boost for others

>bro just ignore the massive surveillance state, if you talk about it you're fear mongering for an ego boost
Shut the fuck up you retarded faggot

there he goes
there he goes again

I just assume they know everything. I've dropped every safeguard. I talk about Any Forums-tier stuff on the phone. They already have my posts and every single legal document and info about my person. Fuck it.

Attached: 1531958761778.jpg (797x866, 172.11K)

>the internet is a necessity of life nowadays.
you can still choose not to surf, user. you'll most definitely have to choose a menial job for your career and your social prospects may suffer due to the absence of social media presence and email, but you could absolutely de-screen yourself if you so choose.

i don't know enough about it to be worried about it. for me it feels like worrying about being obliterated by a meteor. there wasn't anything i could have done about it, so why waste my life worrying?

Not so much worried as pissed off that they've normalized it so much that people like you don't care about our right to privacy

Being swedish counts as a disability

Attached: alicvik.jpg (1058x816, 89.96K)

I'm the opposite. I KNOW they have no data on me because I've had optimal opsec since day 1 (millennial that was tech-savvy since the 90s).

People used to call me a schizo conspiracy theorist until Snowden's PRISM leaked proved me right. I'm glad that the public at large is also changing course and caring more and more about privacy.

no one cares what you buy faggot hahahahaha