youtube.com/watch?v=ZiHakSfS6-Q
youtube.com/c/BadGuysFoLife
youtube.com/watch?v=6j29OeuXCmw
bitchute.com/video/WxKUVFAFgdPq/
youtu.be/slXHhu86SaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

His early videos are pure kino

What happened?

He became recognizable, thus hindering his ability to troll. Which is probably why he's gone back to messing with Second Life boomers.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZiHakSfS6-Q

$2 and 47 cents mouse. Collect nudes.

you guys want real SL kino?
youtube.com/c/BadGuysFoLife

Attached: 169599754_3783018521746097_4469138912847655899_n.jpg (2048x1152, 187.83K)

Tony quit eating poop
youtube.com/watch?v=6j29OeuXCmw

His gameshow sucks other than the interview portion

Pepperchini is now yo daddy, Pepperchini says it’s your bedtime lil nigga. Bitch!

"Yakub made your ass outta dog shit"
-Pepperchini Fuorlando

A shame Derricks shit got jannied like twice now
bitchute.com/video/WxKUVFAFgdPq/

>sabby (a white guy) also plays pepperchini (a certified nigga)
How does he get away with it? Dont wokeists call this "digital blackface"? Is it because the channel is too small for youtube/leftoids to care?

If the channel blew up tomorrow, I suspect the channel would also be banned tomorrow. Enjoy it while you can because they're on borrowed time.

calmer than you are.

What do you mean? His last SL video was kino too

youtu.be/slXHhu86SaY

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 110.07K)

> Is it because the channel is too small
100%
Wait till some other ''content creator''' finds it

>Daniel's last video
>a black woman screams racial epithets at daniel
>Gets millions of views

>Derrick's last video
>a black man screams racial epithets at him
>Video gets shoa'd
What did youtube mean by this?

I feel bad for Sab. He makes legit some of the best content on youtube and gets barely anything from it. I like daniel and all but the bad guys have soul, and it's obvious sabby went to film school or something with the skill that goes into their skits and stuff. Not to mention he must worry a lot about getting banned or doxxed and having his life ruined for saying nigga 1000 times. I wish talent would get recognition but that's just not how youtube works, and the content being so niche certainly doesn't help.

Excuse me? I've been watching you for quite a while now.

Attached: DNSL.jpg (3074x1640, 280.32K)

I agree, it's neat to see him have absolute power (his GMOD video was great for that reason), but every single person on that show knows exactly who he is and what he's doing, which is boring. Daniel shines when people are annoyed and confused by him, not trying to impress him.

His ego got too big from autistic children fans so he spent years doing the cringeworthy "game" shit involving them. At least he's gone back to do a few of the old style videos recently. No more kino ArmA3 or Rust streams though.

Good example of a kino rust stream. Admin powers on the server from being e-famous, but not running the whole show and interacting with random players.