Warrick had his eldest daughter (now 22) when he was in his mid twenties

Warrick had his eldest daughter (now 22) when he was in his mid twenties.

What's hilarious is that even a midge can manage to find a woman who is willing to start a family with him at a normal age (in ones twenties) and I can guarantee most of you don't have families of your own.

Some of you haven't even had sex before, yet the man you mock grew up with a normal amount of female interactions and access to sex.

In many ways Warrick is more human than most of you

Warrick is a millionaire, his children will live lives of total luxury and never want for anything. He has made an extraordinarily successful career in probably the most difficult industry in which to do so.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-17 at 07.18.49.png (656x740, 933.87K)

imagine kicking the little fucker as hard as you can and watching him fly

lol he was the leprechaun and married a midget

his wife is a midget tho so there is no bragging poower. however, I respect him for sticking with his own kind. thank you warrick, thank you for not polluting a non midge with your midge genetics.

This is a pro-warick board, fuck off Dinklage shill

Imagine deliberately inflicting that curse on your children

Monstrous

Imagine being such a midge that your midge wife towers over you

shit im 5'11 and feel short as fuck

What, your successful genes? Yeah, you will have to imagine that, virgem

? you're above average height by several inchess

Okay great

Lads, why are his daughters boobs so big?

Can someone please post the pic

you are short as fuck

really why does it feel like every bitch is taller than me nigger?

I know.

No more virgin jokes. They're hurtful, and they're destructive.

>above average!!!
reddit tier cope that isnt really that true lol

why would you want to create more abominations who will never be regarded as normal

I think it'd be cool to be a little person. They just brighten everyone's day

this but I’m 6’3

same reason God created living creatures that suffer and die: it's funny

If I had access to Warwick Davis id put him in a torture room. I'd build it with bare walls and a bare floor, no furnature, no lights, no window. and the floor would be tilted at a bunch of angles so he couldn't stand up straight, it would be uncomfortable to sit or lay down. i'd lock him in there for days without food or water. i'd install enormous stereo speakers to blast loud noises at him randomly when he was sleeping so he could never be well rested. i'd put a shower head on the ceiling so i could hit him with freezing cold or boiling water every now and then just to keep him on his toes. i'd play the voicemails of his family begging him to come home over the speakers on repeat for him to hear, and watch him cry and beg to be released. and after a few months of this, i'd finally open the door and grant him his freedom. i'd lead him down a maze of hallways to another door, and tell him there was a car outside to take him back to his family, and he'd run through it to find another room exactly like the one he just exited. eventually he'd try to commit suicide by bashing his head against the wall so i'd replace all the walls with memory foam, which of course would grow all moldy from the sprinkler system. he'd live in these conditions until i grew bored, and then i'd finally leave the building and set it alight, watching the live feed from my phone as the flames engulfed his disgusting goblin body.

they make me laugh so fucking hard but it's also semi out of hate

okay, this guy? this guy fucks

You're not fooling anyone, Warwick.

feeling tall as hell at 5'7 whats wrong with you

I think being able bodied, normal sized, and physically normal and healthy is worth quite a bit more than millions.