Why is this so comfy?

Post more flicks like this.

Attached: MV5BZWIxNzM5YzQtY2FmMS00Yjc3LWI1ZjUtNGVjMjMzZTIxZTIxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjU0OTQ0OTY@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1488, 228.6K)

>catched

what?

There are many. They're called time loop movies. The most recent one that I can recall is Palm Springs, though that's not very good.

Bill Murray has that rare quality of being an everyman, but also a big guy and an asshole

I don't know where I was going with this train of thought but yeah

Attached: sc.jpg (1600x2400, 662.19K)

what?

I don't like it just for the time loop concept though. It's that comfy 90s snowy small town laid out feel which I like the most. Maybe I am just feeling nostalgic.

>>catched

Attached: 1625685396763.png (200x200, 27.28K)

it's okay but kind of overrated. honestly, the rape scene is overlooked and disturbing.

FUCK this fucking stupid movie. I hate Billy Murray's stupid face and that fucking mullet. This movie is pure torture for every excruciating minute. I was hoping he had died and it was all dream, as cliche as that is. Fuck Groundhog Day.

I really hate how he won the PR war with Chevy Chase. Chase is an arsehole but Murray is worse.

Every time

I think time travel is just comfy.
Tickles the nostalgia naturally, makes us familiar with the surroundings on a deeper level, not just the set pieces, but the actions. There's something very appealing with that.

IKR. I like most time travel movies - About time, Time traveler's wife, Source code, Predestination, Back to the future etc

There are many. They're called time loop movies. The most recent one that I can recall is Palm Springs, though that's not very good.

Shit taste

Every time

Kingpin was a comfy movie, I am not sure if it meets your criteria though.
You made sense user, reddit made me hate that guy. I don't know if they still treat him like the second coming of Christ. They sure did a decade ago, the internet makes me hate things I once loved. Another example is how Sopranos fans on YouTube just have to make that faggy varsity athlete joke like it's the funniest thing ever. At least when people Baneposted, it was shitposting and meant to be ironic.

Attached: 200[1].gif (363x200, 412K)

obligatory mention of rape in this thread

I’m surprised no one mentions Truman Show. I think it’s pretty similar to Groundhog Day

tom hanks mermaid movie

come the fuck on

Why is this so comfy?
Post more flicks like this.

Attached: ghd.jpg (329x475, 45.61K)