Tika Sumpter? More like Tika Cumpter HNNNG

Tika Sumpter? More like Tika Cumpter HNNNG

Attached: tikacumpter.jpg (864x1080, 903.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/121GH4k4q25o3O2SjpGjP-FoiPgQDIULJ/view
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looking forward to more bleachkino

Attached: tika-sumpter.png (1240x632, 1.03M)

Would hot glue that forehead.

Does anyone actually care about any human character aside from Robotnik?

More like Tika Subpar acting.

She looks like a dude

I do.

master race reporting in

Attached: 20220317_015723.jpg (504x277, 36.34K)

I had a chocolate gf, but shebleft me for a full on pale ginger readhrad. I guess he needed the melanin enrichment more than I. As an Italian, I shhould be able to make some melanin if I ever went outside. and didnt shitpost on Any Forums all day.

Kinda reminds me of how an annoying back guy a friend of ours hung out with on campus that seemed to always try to hit on my black gf (and every other girl around). She didnt mind black guys but found him annoying and pushy. She also dated a Japanese guy when she did study abroad in Japan before I met her.

The movie made me care about the Wachowskis sure. Wasn't as bad as they could have been in an "OC gets saddled with main character" story. The whole "we're taking you in as our secret kid" is pretty wholesome too, seeing Sonic getting to have a family to be happy with at the end of the movie is great.

Oh and Tika's Maddie is a keeper too.

more like lick a rump (hers)

Attached: tika-sumpter-los-angeles-ca-august-world-premiere-her-movie-sparkle-grauman-s-chinese-theatre-hollywood-picture-paul-176196903.jpg (622x900, 49.59K)

Disgusting, dry, sandpaper like skin on their knee, elbow, toe and knuckle joints. Revolting baige pigment on their hands and soles. Their skin-creases being 10 times darker than their normal skin color as if gunk is preternaturally stuck there. Their DSL mouths that actually feel like kissing a nylon water balloon. The awful body odor that's literally encoded to their genome. Their nasty, beady eyes. Their flabby asses and thighs for which there unironically exists a medical condition to clasify this strange fat-distribution phenomenon that's exclusive to nigger women. Their nasty pussies that're diarrhea-brown on the outside and asphyxiation-purple on the inside.

Jungle fever oulala

Attached: 1647069226118.jpg (1224x762, 128.82K)

Cute pic desu I'm getting old now and corny family photos have an effect on me

>Guys like 50 years old divorced and can't get pussy
It's a tragedy.

>Lick and Hump Her

this, but also make sure you know the difference between dark skinned hispanic fertility goddesses and indian / other middle eastern girls, who literally live to serve any white cock willing to look past race and have none of what you mentioned

I became a Tika Sumpter fan after watching nobodies fool. She's not that great in that movie but you do get to see her dance in her underwear so it's worth it.

Attached: TSbi4.png (1200x1800, 1.6M)

Swear to god Hollywood talent scouts specifically look for black chicks that are lacking in ass

Attached: 54cb995d926c6_-_esq-03-tika-042211-xlg.jpg (855x575, 52.67K)

Thanks for the image

Attached: Tsbi2.png (768x947, 835.55K)

why is all of the marketing for this shit missing the star of the show? its a fucking sonic movie yet as far as the marketing tells me its a black family reunion movie....

Attached: images (7).jpg (251x201, 13.41K)

drive.google.com/file/d/121GH4k4q25o3O2SjpGjP-FoiPgQDIULJ/view

Attached: file.png (676x805, 274.18K)

This isn't the Sonic thread.