Was he directly aiming at the reddit audience...

Was he directly aiming at the reddit audience? All his films are literally the "slow burn atmospheric liminal spaces" meme without any irony.

Attached: reddit.jpg (298x402, 35.85K)

Redditers hate his shit for those exact reasons combined with his despising of nihilism and focus on spiritual and metaphysical turmoil
Andre Rublev is a masterpiece that no redditor has sat through

>Andre Rublev is a masterpiece
based

>le slow burn is so boring and reddit you guise
Just a coping mechanism for not having the attention span of a lucid adult

reddit cope

I guess Reddit likes him, because all I see in the Any Forums catalog are capeshit and Turning Red. So if anything, Any Forums hates him because Any Forums are tasteless, mainstream, fotm faggots.,

For the life of me, I don't understand 4chans obsession with reddit. I swear to God, it has to be some superiority complex with most of you. Who fucking cares? Apparently you fags do.

Reddit likes breathing. Be original and stop following the crowd user.

once you realize Any Forums and to a greater extent this entire site is 70% bots and 30% shills it gets easier to navigate

Andrei Rublev is one of rhe best films ever put to screen, and im not surprised you didnt enjoy it given redditors and zoomers short attention spans.

t. ifunny afficianado

True

Extremely based. I still gotta watch Mirrors. Bought Solaris, already seen Rublev and Stalker.

t. viktor tsoi and tarkovsky "intellectual" redditor

he's based

t. Stan Brakhage

AYO THIS NIGGA LOOKIN LIKE CORMAC MCCARTHY

>muh obsessed

>whats your favorite movie
the first movie that always comes to mind when I hear this question is solaris, given more time to think about I am not sure if this would be my final answer but its still the first movie I think of when I think of the greatest Ive seen

yes but back then reddit didnt exist

The book is better. Genuinely spoopy and has some ideas going on that are ×100 more interesting than most sci-fi. The movie is cool and everything but i can see why Lem didn't enjoy it.