Can we all agree this is Nolan's best movie?

Can we all agree this is Nolan's best movie?

Attached: you now remember the never ending fake torrent posts.jpg (1919x792, 112.89K)

Actually yes. The ending makes me tear up every time.

No fag. If you think this is his best movie you are legit a brainlet.
Memento is his best movie. Batman Begins is pretty good esp. for capeshit. The rest is trash. Inception was too silly to be considered good.

This movie hits different when you realize it has the some emotional core as Click. Both revolve around time, how it is spent, and being separated from your loved ones.

Attached: 1620775625136.jpg (1280x720, 119.79K)

The Dark Knight > Memento > Inception > Tenet > Batman Begins > Inception > Interstellar > Dunkirk > The Prestige > The Dark Knight Rises

Why did he FF through fucking his wife?

I don’t know Any Forums autistically obsessed over the ‘love is the answer’ shit I hardly remember any of that. I just remember how kino the ending was

contrarian moron opinion.
fucking hell lmao fuck off

Dunkirk

tedt

Impressively bad ranking

Memento > Batman Begins > The Prestige > The Dark Knight > Inception > Interstellar > Tenet
I never watched Dunkirk.

I like that they completely forget about Casey Affleck's character halfway through

Memento > Dunkirk > the rest in no particular order

The only thing you got right here is TDKR being right at the back. What an utterly boring fucking movie.

what I don't understand is if he didn't want to do it wouldn't he just have fast forwarded through arguing with his wife about not fucking instead?

who cares about sons, all that matters are cute daughters

flick made by and for holes

Casey just wanted a paycheck. he's better than every single actor in that movie by a country mile

This movie is about a black hole. it was also directed by a creative black hole.
Pottery.

The Prestige sucks and Tenet is kino

I dont think so, slick

Attached: 1622606040625.jpg (480x360, 11.88K)

FUCK this movie. No further elaboration.

Go ahead and roll that pleb setting down to 85%

>we've been receiving but we can't post

Tenet is a fucking mess. It's premise is laughable dogshit and it takes itself way too seriously. Only an absolute midwit would be impressed with Tenet's action. Protip: it's not very impressive when you think they had months to storyboard that convoluted mess, and it STILL is almost incomprehensible on a single viewing.
It's more convoluted than Primer, and not even half as smart. I guess that's some sort of achievement. Not one to be proud of though.
Tenet is like dude weed to Memento.
I could go on but I'll summarize and say Nolan is a hack.

it was ONE female character who said that
in reality it was gravity that could communicate through time and it was the love for his daughter that allowed him to do that
so it wasn't love as some magical force

no. i don't care for nolan. i don't care for his gimmick flicks. i don't care that he spends like 90% of the script on explaining said gimmicks because i just don't care for those gimmicks. time travel? clones? time overlaps? space travel? black holes? time capsules? fucking DREAMS? guess what asshole - I DON'T CARE!!!! his casting sucks, his camera work sucks, his flicks look like ordinary point-and-shoot boomer tv shows

Attached: 960.jpg (255x355, 23.22K)

>trained astrophysicist goes on to a mission to save the world
>blathers something about muh love like a stupid teenager
Nah. It was pure trash.

love is real, you atheist nigger

You just sound like an overly judgemental wanna-be critic, who thinks hating everything makes him a better viewer.

That scene was just basic filmmaking, they set up a premise and then at the end it is revealed the premise was correct. It's just stupid because Nolan is a stupid hack.
I wonder how he went from Memento to Tenet. It truly is a mystery.