You're not from around here are you

you're not from around here are you

Attached: Quentin-Tarantino-Slaps-A-Cameraman-www.cinematheia.com_.jpg (470x243, 18.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/idV4GQRflHM?t=5
youtube.com/watch?v=YtwqmenFrR0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHATSGOINONHERE?

It amazes my that Quentin attacked the guy when he thought he was a fan and not a paparazzi

CAN YOU NOT TALK TO ME

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMHHHHHHH

Nah I ain't gonna do it....

nah

*burns tongue*

he didn't burn his tongue, he just wasn't ready for how delicious the coffee was

youtu.be/idV4GQRflHM?t=5

child rape apologist
youtube.com/watch?v=YtwqmenFrR0

all he had to say is he separates the art from the artist

No he doesn't. He literally says it was ok that he raped a 13 year old and goes on a defensive tirade about how she "wanted it" because she "let him" drug her.

ARE YOU RECORDING ME???

I know. That's because he's around partying 13 year olds all the time. You missed a word in my previous post.

Oh I thought you meant "all he had to say" as in "all he said was" sorry man.

Attached: ok.jpg (570x487, 47.51K)

The great irony of this is Quentin is a normal guy and Howard Stern is a raging pedo.

Howard Stern playing completely dumb to the idea of 13 year old party girls is a big red flag for me. Why would someone pretend they were never a teenager and never saw a promiscuous teenage girl in their life? Hmmmmmm

le duality of man, so deep, man.

Attached: Xf15qlZ0JzHZ5yHKdYMbSalfiKKJ01MDbmqbFqQfuTo[1].jpg (929x539, 91.5K)

Yea this.
When I was 13 most girls I knew were sluts and desperate to get an older boyfriend or show how mature they are by dressing slutty and making adult men thirsty.

A 14 year old girl at my school had sex with a workman in a toilet cubicle in the school yard. She would tell people that as one of her favourite stories well into her 20s

You guys are just straight up lying. When I was 13 girls were still like digging around in sand at the fucking sandbox and playing make believe.

What were you doing at. 13? Cos I was jacking it 24/7

They're zoomers. Things have changed

I was smoking cigarettes and playing with GI Joe and scraping their faces off on the pavement.
The little girl Polanski raped wasn't a zoomer and barely even understood what sex was.

*walks home from starbucks*

Nah man.
And I would've done the same if I had the chance.

Where tf did you grow up that 13yos still acted like toddlers? An Amish community? Or maybe they just acted like that around you...

Read the basketball diaries. Shits common everywhere.

IF THAT THING WERE OFF I'D BE WHOOPIN' YOUR ASS UP AND DOWN THE STREET

>I didn't have sex, so nobody had!
I lost my virginity at age ten to a 14yo and a 12yo who came over from the projects to hang at the same playground we were playing at. I feel sorry for you.