I felt the intro could've been way shorter, other than that pretty comfy watch...

I felt the intro could've been way shorter, other than that pretty comfy watch. Any other comfy asian kino's like this with cars?

Attached: Drive My Car.jpg (1039x1558, 298.04K)

I want to get drunk tonight and watch something similar with asians.

Attached: Mikey-Madison_-2018-FX-All-Star-Party--09.jpg (1470x2209, 263.69K)

Fuck off shill. This film is 3 hours of dog shit. Most bored I've ever been. Since when did boring become "comfy"?

>opening credits appear 40 minutes into the film
any of examples of this?

>Fuck off shill.

Haha why you so mad, chill nigga.

Attached: racist google lebron.jpg (622x454, 48.26K)

>Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Its not 40 minutes but it is late.

Attached: gettyimages-1205209939-612x612.jpg (407x612, 32.77K)

The intro is pure Harukino Murakami. The rest of the movie was too long. Honestly, I don't get it why people are going crazy over it.

how the hell did a saab get into nipland?
also this movie looks great, i'll check it out

Attached: neurtal.png (452x410, 82.98K)

The story is nice, but they for sure could of trimmed it down to 2 hours and a little bit.

Attached: Drake and Kanye .jpg (1242x799, 88.87K)

Totally. Most of the things related to the play are unnecessary.

>hell did a saab get into nipland
Can't you just import a car like anywhere else?

Attached: Kanye LeBron 50 point game @dregirjin.jpg (1440x1800, 444.04K)

no one is going crazy over it, not many even bothered watching it.
I thought the rest of the movie was comfy, it reminded me of why I enjoy slow films so much, I watch movies to see things like the "cigarettes through the sunroof" scene. It may seem like a trite thing at this point, but I like the portrayal of two people "sharing in grief" in this scene, I also loved the story about the girl who kept sneaking to her crush's room, Takatsuki telling Yusuke the continuation of it was probably my second favorite scene behind this webm.
one important value of slow films is that the long silences and gradually advancing plot give space for feelings to really develop, inconsequential scenes give time for contemplation of the plot-relevant scenes that precede them. this film might not be the best example of this, it’s just the first where I found myself consciously noticing the effect
watch some Wong Kar-wai kino, I recommend Fallen angels

Attached: 1647253734528.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

>I also loved the story about the girl who kept sneaking to her crush's room
Retarded even for Murakami. Of course, someone dies or fucks someone in this weird limbo-world, there's a scene of this in every single one of his novels.
>Takatsuki telling Yusuke the continuation of it was probably my second favorite scene behind this webm.
That was such a weird scene. It was just flat soulless two-shot back and forth like the two actors weren't even on set together. The cigarettes through the sunroof scene was indeed kino however

But he's right. Shit movie.

>It was just flat soulless two-shot back and forth like the two actors weren't even on set together.
I also noticed that, I feel like it has to be intentional, after all the story has many nuances and implications for both Yusuke and Takatsuki.
we realize why Takatsuki is envious of Yusuke, despite being the one who Otto shared the story with, he is nowhere to be found in it, he understood that she never harbored any feelings for him, in that particular scene he was nothing but a messenger relaying the story to Yusuke, so I feel like the scene being shot as if both are in separate places was really fitting.

Love Exposure takes an entire hour to get to the opening title

Why didn't he just hire Mr.Drive to be his driver? that girl was so soulless

Attached: .jpg (1697x2480, 444.9K)

me on left

I just realized that the title "Drive my car" was a reference to the protagonist telling the hot dude to have sex (drive) with his wife (car).

post reads like reddit go back to the cancer you game from reddit/discord/twitch/pol (reddit) kthbai newfag

wow how amazing so freaking cool and ingenious! upvoted also sir

meds, now

Dude opening credits usually appear at the opening right?! what if they appear later on! !!! isnt that artistic