Daddario Witch

variety.com/2022/tv/news/alexandra-daddario-mayfair-witches-series-amc-1235206570/
>Alexandra Daddario has been cast in the lead role of the “Mayfair Witches” series at AMC, Variety has learned exclusively.
>Based on Anne Rice’s “The Lives of the Mayfair Witches” novels, the show was picked up to series at AMC in December 2021. Daddario will star as Rowan, a brilliant doctor who grapples with her fate as the heir to a family of powerful witches.

Attached: 1622620043987.jpg (1996x3000, 424.14K)

In no way ugly, but god damn she can't act.

Will this be better than Discovery of Witches? I made it 3 episodes into that mess before I dropped it. Matthew Goode was based as always, but everything else was so shitty.

sounds like a series my penis would like to watch yes

I cant wait to see her tummy and cum to it

Finally a role she was born to play.

Attached: I Coom In Peace.png (1030x1400, 1.83M)

>Discovery of Witches

>Matthew Goode was based as always
Literally the singular and only reason I even considered watching it to begin with. Yeah, I pushed through the whole first season. You were the smart one.

She’s seems about 90 IQ to me

She’s so fucking hot. It’s not fair bros…

Attached: 66DF42BC-30CF-4839-B01D-E8B3B170B107.gif (245x285, 1.94M)

She cant act
and she is almost 40.

I watched it for Teresa Palmer cause I liked her naked leaked pics

oh wow, a shitty book being turned into a shitty show.

kino

perfect casting, she has the eyes of a serial killer

>tranny shoulders
>no ass
>psycho eyes
hard pass, even if she has booba she is high risk

her boobs have been exposed to all the world's coomer so even that part of her is worthless now

if she had kept them hidden her stock would've been much higher and her boobers would've been a Hollywood holy grail like Hailey Atwell's

why don’t women understand that if they are hot and prude that their value is sky high?

More importantly, she lost her booba

>turn 30
>get cast as witch

>finally Alex has been cast as a witch or vampire
Holy based

Attached: Alexandra+Daddario+Baby2Baby+10+Year+Gala+J-aPbe2hJBTx(1).jpg (341x947, 402.81K)

Yeah, but I think we were all aiming for Zatanna. And I think she was waiting for the offer to appear as well. Unfortunately, it's DC and she is white. Plus, they only like to reboot shit.