What was anti-white about Scream?

What was anti-white about Scream?

Attached: 1647392205630.jpg (1086x1280, 127.21K)

woodsboro had an influx of brown people in 20 years

Man, that movie sucked!

Any Forums should just fuck off with their race obsession bullshit.

So sick of this bitch

whats wrong with her face?
you good troon? why'd you run from the other thread

she's a really terrible actress

it's been like this for a couple years now. it's not gonna go away

EVERY SINGLE FUCKING THREAD has to be about the same tranny shit. That's not me, that's you OP. It seems clear that many of you are mentally unable to not have trannies on your mind 24/7. Fuck off to /lgbtq/

>runs from thread to thread crying
take a break from the internet bro

only white people get killed by ghostface

I could honestly say the same thing to you. These type of mental obsessions are not healthy.

I barely even post on Any Forums anymore, I just noticed you're having a little melty tonight, you're gonna burst a blood vessel seething that hard

>getting veneers that young
What will these people do when dentistry is unavailable and they're 30 with a mouthful of nub nubs

Maybe the ridiculously high murder rate had a weird beacon effect, like how birds migrate based on magnetic fields, maybe they thought they were going to Chicago

Nothing! The bad was white guy like real

Nothing, it was just a good, classic 90s slasher flick that reinvigorated the genre

>Any Forums is race obsessed
>literally every media coming out is race-baiting, gender-politics infested, minority pandering bullshit

Any Forums is a reaction, not the action

Attached: 1646950776318.png (746x325, 206.22K)

what makes you think she has veneers from a blurry photo of her smiling? just because they're white and straight teeth?

I remember her before them. She had normal looking, possibly post-braces teeth. I thought it was quite nice that young girls had a natural looking peer to look up to in Hollywood -- which last all of three years. She'll be getting fillers and thread face lifts at this rate.

stop arguing about stupid shit and post more cute latinas

>society wants you to obsess with race 24/7
>NOOOOO YOU HAVE TO OBSESS THE WAY WE DO
you will never be white

lol

I'm actually fine, thanks for thinking about me. I'm just tired of this board becoming another tranny obsession board where there is already one (or several) boards where this subject-matter would be more relevant.

Nothing really. Scream 5 was the second best Scream, behind the original. This is a series where every movie is at least good too.

Any Forums's reaction is a baby without a pacifier, that is what Any Forums represents in true form.

just get rid of nonwhites it's not too big of an ask dude