”You get that for killing Ukrainians?”

>”You get that for killing Ukrainians?”
>”Bravery.”

Attached: DC6BD4FA-FA81-4000-B541-73B2DFA96167.jpg (1284x1288, 886.56K)

SLAVA UKRAINI

I'm playing Enlisted right now. Just got my MKb-42 last night. I think I'm going to do Berlin next, the Volkssturm are so aesthetic.

You only care about Ukrainians because they have white skin there are currently 2 genocides and over 40 wars occurring in Africa.

Ok nigger

>You only care about Ukrainians because they have white skin

Attached: AbsoluteSmoothCaimanlizard-size_restricted.gif (250x250, 706.34K)

I traveled to many parts of the world and Ukriane was one of the shittiest places in stepped foot in full of some of the most bitter and angry people on earth. Have literally zero sympathy for any of them, and laughing at fags who discovered the country existed two weeks ago trying trying lecture me on what to think

Russians also have white skin you retards.

>Yes, how could you tell?

Attached: B0B3437B-0EBB-4F62-8501-2795CBB2B982.jpg (638x600, 28.82K)

Who? Me?

Attached: 000732385387.jpg (500x500, 27.58K)

I got burnt out because the grind is so painful but the best was battle for Moscow

>t.

Attached: kwy6n33rpkd51.jpg (491x662, 51.52K)

Lmao, who gives a shit what the monkeys are up to?

The difference is that Ukrainians are in a separate sovereign nation from Russia, so there's the possibility of stopping this ethnic cleansing shit.
Africa is just culturally and socially in the stone age, Middle East is pretty much the same. Every fucking day it's a new tribe of people trying to genocide another tribe. Eastern Europe is only about 2 developmental levels above Africa so they're prone to the same retardation - if you separate 2 retards fighting in the street, as soon as you leave they will keep head butting each other. So you just stay out of it.
But Ukraine is a separate country from Russia, so it's like there is already a separate fenced off area for this particular retard and then the bigger retard only needs to be kept in his cage. If you keep Rusard then they can just gurgle along merrily.

Africa and Middle East is instead a vast border-less swathe of territory, teeming with unfenced retards waiting for the moment they can finally kill their neighbouring retard for stealing their stickers or screeching too loudly.

Bananas probably

But I thought the Ukrainians were the Nazis though?

Putin wouldn't lie to me

Ukraine's borders are younger than a lot of African and middle eastern nations.

The grind is long but I've been no-lifing it and enjoying myself. I also really like the feel of progression leveling not only your squads but also the individual weapons and vehicles and having to juggle the economy

Why is it so horrifically cringe when westerners say this?

all nationalism is cringe in fact

tell that to your latte sipping friends
meanwhile I'll be booking my flight and go get my hebe slav bride before the hollywood jews get their claws in there.

They are both nazis and globohomos. Also hohols and yet the same people as Russians.

Maybe that’s it. It’s people who don’t believe in borders and countries suddenly getting a huge reddit-boner over a flag and a nation

Nobody cares about niggers