Weed Funny, Dude

How do they keep coming up with such fresh and funny jokes, lads?

Attached: weed funny dude.png (846x998, 1.19M)

HOLY SHIT ARE THEY STILL PUSHING THIS DUMB ASS FUCKING 'JOKE'?

I completely dropped south park during the 2016 election.

DUDE

The show may as well be renamed ”Randy Park".

the randy show shit is still going on?

watching new south park episodes feels like watching a slightly edgier stephen colbert

RANDY BOBANDY FEE FI FO FANDY NANA NANA MO MANDY
RANDY!

Or like SNL, but the skit goes on for a half hour

I think I stopped watching around the time the weed farm thing started. That was at least 4 years ago at this point. Are they still beating that dead horse.

hahahahahahaha south parks could never hahahaha

>the skit goes on for a half hour
user... the skit goes on forever. They've been doing dude randy weed for over a decade.

They've never made a saint patrick's day episode can't wait for easter episode in tegridy farms

good news is that it's no longer the A plot every single week, honestly this season has been the best in a while even though that's not an especially high bar

Lol they're still doing Tegridy Farms?

did south park manage to trigger you snowflakes with a cheeba episode?

jesus christ.

>Filtered by an election outcome

>cheeba
I don't think a single person has called it that in like 40-50 years

I used to love South Park, now it just makes me angry and resentful. Fuck this show, I think this was one of the worst episodes they have made. It is not even worth discussing at this point. Jesus, it should have ended 15 years ago. Who watches this shit unironically and actually enjoys it? I watched this last one out of spite on a pirate site. I keep hoping it will get better, it just keeps getting worse and more hamfisted. Fucking boomers, man.

t. bitter boomer

Triggered isn't the right word, it is offensively bad now.

For those calling it "The randy show" there was only one episode where randy played a big role. The rest were focused on the kids.