Why did he sing for no reason?

why did he sing for no reason?

Attached: 1646938402986.png (1000x1050, 741.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/dfxinj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Autism

for no reason

Classic

Why is his head so round? He might actually give Rian Johnson some competition there.

poor health after than user gave him a pozzed load

Chuddism

not gonna lie bros the only reason I’m gonna watch the torrent for this is to see just how autistic he gets near the end

If you're genuinely asking and not being a retard for retards sake: that song is what the orphans had to sing for Thomas Wayne at his campaign events. Watch the movie, faggot..

He was one of the choirboys in the orphanage, and sang ave maria when Wayne announced the Renewal Fund

You see a closeup of a black and white picture of a choirboy who looks like a child version of the Riddler in his apartment I believe, same glasses

>rants about terrible conditions of being an orphan
I wish they had shown what it was like. Maybe Batman has to go to an orphanage as a part of the Ridder's game. The whole 'my life was bad, so now I'm gonna take it out on everyone else' didn't feel earned because of this.

he's a cuck

To motivate you to create this thread. Plenty reason.

streamable.com/dfxinj

Because AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE MARIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Maybe Batman has to go to an orphanage as a part of the Ridder's game.

But he did?

martha moment

Dano must have seen the Alek Minassian JCS video. His mannerisms are spot on

What an enjoyable movie

Attached: FB_IMG_1647428594474.jpg (698x960, 38.12K)

Imagine and Incel who is obsessed with being the Joker, but is so crippled by his anxious narcissistic self-involvement that he has to construct intellectually what the Joker does through Chad impulsivity.

He sat there and thought "What would a Sigma Male villain, the kind from the YouTube video essays I watch endlessly, do? I know! He would sing, that would be totally random and unnerving" and so he sings and its awkward and doesn't work out the way it did in his imagination.

What a fucking loser.

You mean you then? He should get an Oscar for that performance

Sure, me, you, everyone else on this website.

Nice weed digits.