AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1647482921258.png (557x267, 26.72K)

Wait I thought Russia was just going after biolabs?

>BBC
hot.

You’ve been spamming this all day. Fuck off.

Your banan, hand it over

Attached: 921.jpg (600x663, 45.35K)

makin these threads is what no pussy does to a muthafucka

/thread

Nuke Russia

Imagine how braindead you have to be to believe that.

I’m so glad we get to hate those dirty, savage ruskies again. Just like the good ol’ days.

That Jew Zelenski needs to surrender before anyone else gets hurt. It's obviously over.

>not my problem, jack

Attached: Biden6.gif (480x480, 1.8M)

>Tweet übersetzen
>16. März

Attached: 3060 - 0115dfe37ebc5b5851b6cf6db9ab9534.png (798x597, 77.46K)

Politics aside, they were supposedly watching Spider-Man. So now in addition to the reddittrannies who watch marble movies then 41%, we have further proof that Disneyshit is deadly.

I recognize that file name. you posted on Any Forums a few hours ago. kek.

Attached: Breivik3.gif (280x250, 2.58M)

Based. Maybe don't hide troops and ammo depots in civilian buildings if you don't want those buildings getting BTFO. GO RUSSIA

>implying it was a russian airstrike
Those Ukrainians weren't social distancing, user. We had to do it.

Attached: 1647458302651.jpg (592x868, 100.34K)

the shit russian demanded seems more than reasonable i don't get why they don't just agree to it

Why would you take shelter at a theater?

I'm a mobilenigger so I got that filename when I downloaded it.

The comedian now wants to play hero.

Attached: Zelensky.webm (960x720, 2.55M)

I hope you don't get paid in rubles Ivan

FUCK RUSSIA
FUCK CHINA
FUCK COMMIES

so that they could get more western empathy, aka reddit upvotes, when russian bombs they military structure.

Attached: Bear8.jpg (250x206, 5.37K)

Jokes and propaganda aside, US sources claim 7000 russians have died in the war which is insane.
>inb4 Y-you can't trust CIA glowniggers
Bruh

There can be no doubt, Russia are Nazis and Putin is a mass murderer. He will be tried and executed for war crimes.

lol

>letting another country dictate which side you get to join
could you imagine if Germany told the UK to either stay in the EU or half of Europe would invade them?

lol

i heard they were all killed by one single guy and he told them all to go fuck themselves

try using kurobaex, if you are on andriod, otherwise, kys. kek.

Attached: Bogdanoff.jpg (950x633, 165.88K)

Based Putin killing tens of thousands of white "people" and bringing in the Chechen BVLLS to get some ukie cunny

what's the joke here?

Is WW3 just an inability at this point? Cause I never realized peace could be so cruel.

yes

Slavs are not white

news media posting ever detail of this war. Russia uses the info. Too easy