Tarantino is a weird fuck

Tarantino is a weird fuck.

Attached: 45BE5A77-BDB6-4D81-B4AD-5671C8ACBAD1.jpg (1456x1726, 435.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/goueTRuVkz4
youtube.com/watch?v=t3WRSpE_nME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Normalfags don't make good movies.
You've gotta be a little bit psycho.
And only monsters don't love little girls.

Attached: 1644226251837-5.jpg (349x350, 25.72K)

He's eccentric, for sure, but I don't think he's a bad dude.

Now I get it.

youtu.be/goueTRuVkz4

>Normalfags don't make good movies.
So what's Tarantino's excuse?

God DAMN look at the lips on that bitch.

>not hoverhanding
>makes a closed fist, as a sign of power/ownership
Honestly, the weirdest part of this pic is that he isnt telling her to put her feet on the table

I legitimately wanted her to kiss Leonardo DiCaprio in that fucking movie. T

Stop.

Attached: 1645374236419.png (68x42, 2.1K)

She’s like 11 dude.

she had her feet in his mouth didn't she?

Who gives a fuck women are all whore regardless of age.

Attached: 109283479817489237489012347.jpg (156x182, 11.02K)

What's that on her plate?

Look at her face lol. Her parents and agents taught her all about climbing the ladder.

The vibes seem right. She’s clearly very comfortable and not at all threatened by Tarantino’s presence, so what he’s doing must have led up to him putting his arm around her like that being a natural progression. Sure, on paper, anything can sound bad. But say it was just a father and daughter and he had his armed around his daughter like that you’d find it fairly innocent. What makes this case any different? I trust Tarantino not to be a creep, there’s nothing wrrrrrrrrong about the picture or anything he’s doing

She's going to be so hot when she's older

IF

She avoids drugs/drinking like a retard like Milly and Billie.

envy of what he dreamed
man denied hairline and cunny
i don't do haikus

this girl came over and i put on death proof for her because i loved the eye candy at the time and wasnt thinking. saw it recently and cringed so hard at it. i didnt even realize how much feet there was in the movie at the time. the next time she came over she kept insinuating showing her feet and doing feet shit

and?

Milly's choice of hairstyle is what will FOREVER hold her back. I don't know who the fuck is in her corner but every single picture of her has her head looking bulbous as fuck while he hair looks flat and frames it poorly. Either the girl just doesn't have a fashion sense, lives with someone VERY fucking old like a grandma and thus has an antiquated sense of style she doesn't have a friend in the world to tell her how stupid she looks.

She's hot right now.

>Have family cover over
>Ah hell yeah I'll put on Death Proof
>Remember all the foul languages and the girls getting ripped apart by the car
Didn't play the movie.

What's the problem?

me on the left that little slut doesnt realize how lucky she is

Someone finally put this into words. Thank you! Been trying to articulate in my head why her look irks me.

A closed fist is a sign of protection, not power, subconsciously he’s guarding her

PUTA

Kek

Attached: 1647493140249.jpg (1456x1726, 553.07K)

Cunny keeps you young. Keeps your hair long.

Right on. I jumped into a frozen lake a few days ago, it’s another thing that keeps you young

yeah, honestly, it's not a candid "look how handsy he is" pics. Its one of those "hey you two, hug and make nice for your fans" kinda pics. You can tell they are posing because they are both sideways, and leaning in together

GOD IMAGINE HER CUTE LITTLE LIPS WRAPPED AROUND MY cheeks uwu

Attached: 1567404173583.png (797x448, 615.24K)

youtube.com/watch?v=t3WRSpE_nME

Attached: 1600580990994.jpg (827x1024, 84.27K)

Oh no.

Attached: 1646941356806.gif (300x300, 3.6M)