Haha wow, can you imagine being TWENTY TWO YEARS OLD and still living with your parents...

haha wow, can you imagine being TWENTY TWO YEARS OLD and still living with your parents, thats insane! This movie really is ridiculous to depict such an unrealistic situation!

Attached: file.png (2560x1440, 2.78M)

Twenty two? Thats insane!

At this point the economy and the future is so fucked I'd consider moving back into my Mom's house if my rent wasn't so cheap and she wasn't such a retard that I may have to let her move in with eventually.

When you realize all of our societal expectations and milestones like moving out, renting, getting your own place, etc. are all there to insure the maximum amount of capitol flows into the market, it becomes easy to stop caring.

>25, 26 in a few months
>Just got a job to move out of my parent's home
Later virgins

>bro just go into fucking gargantuan debt for your entire youth! What are you a nerd?

They all extend from a time of prosperity that has not existed for some time and possibly will never exist again.

The very people who created these expectations are the same people who robbed the next generations of the opportunities that would make them possible. Every jobd requires a degree and 6 years experience for shit you used to learn on the job in training.

Fuck boomers.

I want to move back home. I hate spending 75% of my pay on fucking rent.
Moving out is a meme and I regret doing it.
If I have to pay rent, I'd rather pay it to my parents anyways.

Why not just ask them?

Seriously bro the world of fucking hurt we are headed into is not worth the pride and at this point anybody who is judging living with parents should shut the fuck up.

baby cope. it's fucking easy as shit to get a few friends and crash together in an apartment and it's a ton of fun in your early 20s. The most fun times in my life was my first apartment getting stoned and watching kat williams with a ton of bros in a tiny one bedroom

I moved out at 18 like a normal person. I don't know why it's that hard. Just get some roommates till you can afford your own place.

Attached: 1647106057676.png (1200x982, 986.92K)

My mom doesn't want me to move out.

i wish i had the courage to kill myself

When I was around 20 I moved in with an apartment with 10 people and we partied and drank and brought bitches every damn day, I almost got kicked out of uni. You're correct, those times were the best.

~55% of people 30 and younger now live with their parents in the US due to the shitty economy. Don't fall for the jewish debt and just move back.

I kind of want to move out, because my father is a disgustingly unhygienic pig who can be emotionally abusive. However, I am worried that I will be trapped if I have to start paying rent on a shitty apartment.

debt is fucking meaningless when you're young. it's all written off in 7 years. you have a brief period of time between 18 and 22 where you COMPLETELY fuck up and you'll bounce back and be fucking fine. I know friends that went to jail during those years and now are happy adults with families. You have SO MUCH leeway at that age to do whatever the fuck you want. Spending those years with mommy and daddy is wasting that time that you will NEVER get back so by the time you leave the nest you have zero chances to fuck up because now your an adult.

This is absolute bullshit. Just because some of your friends bounced out of that shit doesn't mean fuck all. 75% never come out of that hole.
Your anecdotal evidence doesn't mean fuck all when you take 10 seconds to google our debt stats.

>it's all written off in 7 years
Tell that to all the mid 20s people out there who are +500k in debt from taking loans for an education + a house, while having a job that pays them $15/hour.

bro I was sued by capital one when I was 22 and I have a high 700 credit score now at 33. Besides student loans it's all off your record after 7 years. Being scared of debt is just as dumb as being irresponsible with it, and I'm not advocating that I'm just reassuring you that the "I don't want to be in debt" excuse is pointless. You're allowed to make mistakes and learn when you're young, society EXPECTS it. but if you decide to play it safe and never leave home till you're 30 society expects you to be a grown up and you have no second chances. DO NOT WASTE YOUR YOUTH, be stupid, do something outside your comfort, your future will thank you.

>idiot boomers can't understand the world has changed and that walking into a business and giving a firm hand shake dosn't work anymore

Seriously shut the fuck up.

From someone who owns a motorcycle and is 20k in debt you are the dumbest dumb dumb I've ever met on Any Forums. And I've talked to anons who think Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides is better than The Curse of the Black Pearl.
You're anecdotal experiences don't mean fuck all applies to all people

>the world changed
>since 2011

ok zoomer

>revealing his ignorance even further and doubling down on dumb

You are embarrassing yourself with how out of touch you are. Yes the world has changed since then idiot.