Have you ever met a famous actor IRL before?

Have you ever met a famous actor IRL before?

Attached: shes_18_in_this_photo_relax_jannies.png (500x677, 778.66K)

Yeah I met skeet and he sucked me off for some Coke

did he skeet in your mouth?

No becouse I didnt give him one.

My mom works in marketing and for some reason many years ago Helen Slater came to our house while passing through our town. I was about 6 and I remember her being very tall and smelling very nice and being very kind and me being shy and blushing furiously because she kept saying how cute I was.

Attached: Helen_Slater.jpg (681x1024, 152.08K)

>she kept saying how cute I was
I bet you were a real cutie :)

I saw Woodie Harrelson at Applebees once. He was stoned out of his mind eating potato skins, he was eating them too fast and accidentally bit one of his fingers. I got it on video but then he saw me and threatened to kill me if I didn't delete it. I ran outside and he chased me while screaming profanities and tackled me in the parking lot. Then he took my phone and punted it into the woods, yipee-ky-ay.

>but then he saw me and threatened to kill me if I didn't delete it.
More likely he threatened that his dad would kill you if you didn't delete it

My mommy took me to get an autograph from Batista and John Cena when is was a young boy

Poor man's Hudgens.

Attached: 1638967650795.webm (720x1280, 2.4M)

Woodie Harreldad?

I saw Norm Macdonald at a craps table in Vegas in 2005. Weird that he's dead now.

Checked

Attached: digits.jpg (600x750, 61.22K)

>filename

Yea most of them are more autistic than Any Forums anons.

Pudgens >>> Hudgens

Attached: 1620241013368.jpg (3118x1632, 543.02K)

cute story

>shes_18_in_this_photo_relax_jannies

lol

I worked in a kinda classy, kinda private restaurant that was close to a prestigious theater and saw a bunch of actors come through. The only one I talked to about anything other than work was Robert Downey Jr. He was pretty chill gave my roommate and coworker $100 cash and a guitar pick cause I guess they talked about music a little. Robert Duvall and Billy Bob Thorton came in together once both wearing stetsons and spurs and it was weird as shit. Cranston, Neil Patrick Harris, but the best was Yoyo Ma who got absolutely shitfaced and closed the place down when he bumped into some childhood friend or something unplanned.

How does she store her fat so perfectly bros?