Why do people keep trying to explain Twin Peaks? It's literally unexplainable on purpose

Why do people keep trying to explain Twin Peaks? It's literally unexplainable on purpose.
youtu.be/CxfFAGJaKjg

Attached: 1647489632661.jpg (1280x720, 181.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-iHt1UQK4e4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Especially since Alex Jones already did
youtube.com/watch?v=-iHt1UQK4e4

Attached: AlexJones.jpg (750x422, 29.12K)

>First few minutes
>She shits on the twin perfect video
I mean it's better than defending it but she's still doing the same thing ultimately.

>open video
>hear some godforsaken brainless trollop squeeking out an ad
>close video

fuck you, OP

to get attention and ad revenue

Is this the same bitch that thought Lynch was a better filmmaker than Kubrick because Kubrick was mean to women (as if Lynch wasn't any different)?

Holy... Mind blown

Yes.

Fuck you right back bitch

Attached: 1646459350276.jpg (360x360, 25.9K)

YouTroon.

I've had Twin Peaks downloaded but haven't watched it because I hear the second season sucks because Lynch couldn't do what he wanted to do. Is it still worth checking out?

Fuck yes. Season 3 and the movie make season 2 worth it.

That's not why twin perfect did it though. He was just completely delusional, he got high one time while watching and thought he understood everything.

All these analysis videos disturb me. It seems so obvious what Lynch and Frost were going for. Twin Peaks was just a jab at soap operas at the time mixed in with eastern mysticism. The Return was just Lynch giving a fuck you to everyone that wanted Twin Peaks to have a conclusion mixed with typical Lynch signature dadaism. There's no need to make 4 hour video essays on what the TRUE meaning of the show was. It's right in your face. These people are only pretending to be retarded because they know these videos essays pull in views.

Attached: 4u.jpg (535x364, 26.07K)

>These people are only pretending to be retarded
Where I disagree user. They are genuine midwits who think their analysis is ground breaking. Why else would they be so pompous?

They're midwits with a large following. They're smart enough to understand how to hussle on jewtube. Retards love video essays and they know that. So they use big college words and cite basic bitch takes from philosophy 101 to make themselves sound smart. Then they get some tranny with minimal experience with Sony Vegas to edit their video. And BOOM! you got a popular video.

>So they use big college words and cite basic bitch takes from philosophy 101 to make themselves sound smart.
True.

>covert shilling your faggot ass channel
no thanks nigger

>Thinking any tranny would visit this site
Come on user

I want you to delete this.

Attached: Mr. Contacts.jpg (1200x675, 84.04K)

>stupid "video essay" bitch who thinks she knows movies yet never made any
yeah fuck this dumb hoe

what does ino mean?

>stupid commenting retard who thinks it knows youtube videos yet never made any
yeah fuck this retarded bot.

>a jab at soap operas at the time mixed in with eastern mysticism
>a fuck you to everyone that wanted Twin Peaks to have a conclusion mixed with typical Lynch signature dadaism
Obvious to everyone but you, I guess