If your dare criticize me for rating and reviewing films without finishing them, or speedwatching movies on 2x speed...

If your dare criticize me for rating and reviewing films without finishing them, or speedwatching movies on 2x speed, I'll fucking melt down and start crying about on my Reddit and my Twitter. DEBATE ME!!!!!!!

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 45.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/YMS/comments/tfw60w/comment/i0yal81/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is he still working on a review for a Lion King movie that normies and furries alike stopped caring about a week after it came out?

what the fuck is that what he looks like now?

I bet he makes sure to finish when he's fucking a dog.

He says part one will be out in April. He's too depressed, alcoholic and streamerbrained to meet that deadline tho. He's gotten so fucking lazy.

Heh

Attached: 1647309876345.jpg (304x280, 9.05K)

Dog

God, this guy is a cunt to his audience sometimes.

>reddit.com/r/YMS/comments/tfw60w/comment/i0yal81/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

dog fucker poster why are you always here? its based but i just ask

Yep he's a 6'2 typical skinny fat white boy now, hate to see it

>Inb4 refusal to review Turning Red out of fear of demonetization

alcoholism for sure I see a bunch of old friends with similar bloated faces and they drink constantly

Moviebob always wins. Don't fuck with the Bob Mob.

didn't this guy fuck a dog?

If I ever can't finish a movie I just give it a rating based on what percentage I finished

Pretty sad to see him these days, meanwhile Mark continues to be based as always, in retrospect him being fired by Adam was a blessing

Attached: 20220317_000151.jpg (2048x1578, 445.51K)

i love mark

Yeah, but you don't have a YouTube channel with 1.1+ million subscribers and an annual Patreon income of $36,000 USD. With that amount of support your audience is expecting you to, k'know, take your job seriously and professionally.

I don't like Adam, but Mark was a lazy cunt and a shitty friend to him. I was an active part of Adam's audience at the time when that all went down, and he posted the receipts of Mark's work ethic. He deserved getting fired.

>he was lazy
so how does that make him different then the dog fucker?

Imagine being so dumb MovieBob outwits you.

QRD?