You hate it because it reminds you of your childhood

You hate it because it reminds you of your childhood

Attached: p0bsyn5q.jpg (976x549, 65.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l7dIEFdspZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was never a camwhore.

>Any Forums
>having a rebellious childhood

I guarantee every loser on this board never stepped foot in a concert or attended a party as a teenager. The most “rebellious” thing you faggots did in your childhood was posting on Any Forums before you turned 18.

Attached: 1647238320755.webm (360x360, 2.93M)

I don't hate it because I haven't seen it, nor will I ever.

The east did it better.

Attached: MV5BZTY3MDk3MTYtNWIyNC00M2YwLTgzOGItNTBiMTA2MDU5NmJjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMzNDc0Nzky._V1_.jpg (2048x3011, 900.59K)

Hey! I went to Warped Tour a couple times. Still graduated a virgin tho ;_;

Bet you never stole a thousand dollars worth of food from the school cafeteria, or caused thousands of dollars worth of water damage to the basement

Attached: 1647477623932.gif (225x350, 1.39M)

Attached: c91ed3391d3396fc9e436bb1181cac8819105210_00.jpg (384x512, 44.72K)

Literally me. Fucking sucks.

youtu.be/l7dIEFdspZQ

Nah I wasn't a little freak faggot tranny fruitcake weirdo nigger lover. :)

What does it mean if I did do all the things you losers didn't do and I still come on Any Forums? I just hate liberals and niggers .

It means you are a fucking normie and should leave, pronto.

Attached: 1609034074722.jpg (1398x1119, 190.8K)

What? This has nothing to do with my childhood. I'm not a girl, I'm not a chink, I didn't turn into a red furfaggot, and I played a digivice/gameboy instead of a tamagotchi.

No one got shot up in the film so no it didn’t remind me of my childhood.

Kids films are supposed to be there to tell kids that rebelling leads to everyone suffering, including themselves. They're supposed to help us realize that we all need to work together, instead of supporting the child's selfishness and immaturity.
We're being expected to enshrine self-centered mindless rEbElLiOn at every level of our society. This kind of rebellion is a luxury of the peaceful first world that it hates. Like what we just saw in Ukraine, it doesn't survive the battle field. It doesn't last if no one's keeping the lights on.
And in the end, when everyone's a "rebel" no one's keeping the lights on and everyone is at war.
The rEbElLiOn claims to love everyone. It doesn't love anyone. Just the self.

Attached: modernaudiences.jpg (680x714, 90.2K)

Correct, I did not do any of that and I am still very proud of that fact as a grown man.

story?

I was captain of the football team.
I stuffed nerds into lockers then and I make fun of Redditors now.
They're the same people.

>This kind of rebellion is a luxury of the peaceful first world that it hates.
True. The very concept of youthful rebellion is bourgeois.
If you grow up poor there's no authority to rebel against.
Your parents don't give a shit what you do because they're never around or are always whacked out on drugs.

We had an eighth grade science project involving running water down a small river. Supposedly it had to do with erosion or something I don't remember because I didn't give a shit about public education, anyways it was the last class of the day and my partner and I decided to leave the water running on the faucet that we were using. When we came back to class on monday the teacher was flipping shit because somebody flooded the basement but they never figured out who did it.
I also remember that on the last day of school the asian stoner kid in our class stole a computer monitor-he just straight up stuffed it in his sweatshirt and walked out. When I asked him why he was taking it, he said it was for his Playstation. Apparently we were doing devious licks before devious licks were an old fad.

Attached: 1646434729160.jpg (694x488, 143.99K)