I liked it but you Bros hate everything so give me reasons why it's bad

I liked it but you Bros hate everything so give me reasons why it's bad.

Attached: the_batman-449856406-large.jpg (809x1200, 122.33K)

Lacks goodness

Provocative

And taste

Good aesthetic, contrived plot and dumb characters (specially batman)

Pattinson comes across as a whiny little faggot who is shit at acting.
He’s also fat and ugly and his makeup was gay as fuck.

It didn't use all of its runtime and the joker scene was hamfisted but it's otherwise a good movie. I'd say it's the 4th good/timeless Batman movie.

Dishonest cinematography

because Snyder = Christ everyone in my favela agrees

The got the good guy and bad guys backwards

capeshit

The last act mainly, it's shit and almost brings down the whole already-too-long movie, no real battle of wits with the Riddler and not much actual detective work, just Batman being manipulated by Riddler going from point A to B and chasing Catwoman. A lot of "white people bad" shown directly and indirectly (even Thomas Wayne is targeted).

Sirs I need to poo

There was no quips

Why did they use the Nirvana song twice?

I have zero problems with the film itself. I do however have problems with it just being another adaptation of The Long Halloween, which is boring as fuck. Making the Riddler the killer instead doesn't make that story any more interesting.

The big mystery about Gotham that Batman spends two and a half hours trying to solve is that the cops and politicians are corrupt and working for Falcone. How the fuck was that the big reveal when we already saw all the cops and politicians being corrupt in Falcone's bar in the first twenty minutes of the movie?

I guess the revelation that Falcone is the one at the top, because before that Batman and Gordon are under the impression he's an underling. Also, that Thomas Wayne was involved to a degree and that Bruce's mom was mentally ill/stayed in Arkham. Fuck it, I'm just grasping at straws really, you make a good point. Nothing really changes with that information because everyone already knows the city is a corrupt mafia controlled hell hole and at no point does Bruce assume otherwise.

The big reveal for me was about Bruce's parents. The problem is they barely go into that.

The Riddlers big plan at the finale makes no sense. He went from targeting corrupt politicians to wanting to destroy the world.

The car chase scene with the penguin is completely pointless, and Batman gets several people killed.

The one riddle with the answer being Bruce Wayne makes Batman look retarded
>an orphan? I wonder who could that be hmmmmm better waste time going to an orphanage

The new mayor is a Mary Sue. The film does a bad job of showing any flaws she has.

These

how were riddler's incel squad able to get on top of the stadium even though it would be guarded by all the cops because of the press conference?

why did they allude to No Mans Land then drop it?

I liked its Gotham. Maybe my favorite Gotham that's been on the screen (after, like, 20 Batman adaptations).

Also really liked these versions of Riddler and Penguin.

Batman actually had a decent arc and his turn toward justice at the end was really well done.

Wasn't really a fan of this Wayne/Batman portrayal, though, and it brought the movie down for me. I think you can still have his arc without Wayne brooding the entire time. Even if we know he's pretending to be charming, he should've had a scene where he was putting on his human mask.