How the fuck did he write down his memories in his journal if he blacked out and didn't remember what happened during...

How the fuck did he write down his memories in his journal if he blacked out and didn't remember what happened during said events...?

Attached: the butterfly effect.jpg (186x270, 9.5K)

He just struggles with it, still capable

Huh? After the firework in the mailbox incident, he literally didn't remember what happened after blacking out. So how did he write down what happened if he didn't even remember?

he starts reading the events before the blackout. travelling back is what happened during the blackout.

That's gay and so is this movie. A bunch of overly dramatic queers. Yes, some psycho kid puts a dog in a sack and lights it on fire, oh how sad! The main character gets molested, very tragic! Oh no, he killed the guy who killed his dog and is now in prison with the woods and cholos, what wacky high jinks will he get into next??

surprised you didn't mention the fact that his cell mate remembered ashton NOT having the scars on his hands, since if he changed the past they would always be there. yes, the movie is retarded.

Oh yeah, I didn't even think about that.

>YOOOO ESE, YOU'RE LIKE JESUS CHRIST OR SOMETHING DAWG!!

>trying to find any logic in a time travel movie.

Just watch Primer lmao.

Donnie Darko unironically makes more sense than The Butterfly Effect and is a much better film overall.

the movie doesn't even follow its own time travel rules though

biggest plothole

>this movie is actually still talked about because it has real cultural impact

The diary works as his entry point.

the diary was the events right before the black outs, they let him into the black outs so he could do different things; its not hard.

How the fuck did he use the recording of his own childbirth as entry point?

Diary was written by him but the video wasn't filmed by him

Literal six year olds could understand this

does the cellmate actually see the marks appear?
I just thought the cellmate reacted like that because he was highly religious and kutcher had the mark of stigmata on him rather than reacting to them appearing.

It was a good movie and Amy Smart is hot, fuck you guys

There will always be inconsistencies in these time travel films.

even if that were true, that would mean he believed a guy was jesus because he had a seizure and had scars on his hands. almost more retarded.

I mean religious people are retarded. Seems like less of a plot hole to me.