It still hurts so much bros :(

it still hurts so much bros :(

Attached: Trevor-Moore.jpg (1200x1743, 136.13K)

Eh. He was funny but seemed like a total piece of shit IRL.

How so? He seemed pretty chill.

It's kitty history!

kys

Watch some of their twitch streams. Especially the one where they talk about how they all met.

>watch some twitch streams

Attached: isildur.jpg (1280x720, 65.42K)

youll never be a real women

right now right now there's a trevor in the river

I did, he honestly is a fucking cool guy and you're not.

is there any credence to the rumor that he beat the shit out of his mother and went to juvie because she didn't get him the right poptart flavor once?

>nooo le funny guy from the skits I watched in high school is a sociopath nooooo everyone whos entertained me has to be amazing!!!

Attached: image[1].jpg (1440x810, 305.13K)

Why do you act like a nigger? Go be a nigger somewhere else.

>
>
>
>>nooo le funny guy from the skits I watched in high school is a sociopath nooooo everyone whos entertained me has to be amazing!!!

Attached: 34y.jpg (785x731, 75.92K)

Who hasn’t been there?

They killed him because he knew too much.

Its fucking rough, i cant remember a celebrity death affecting me this much since they executed bundy

Attached: 1528903944074.jpg (720x721, 38.8K)

Did you like him THAT much?

My sides

>Anonymous 03/16/22(Wed)22:49:43 No.165221383▶
>File: 34y.jpg (76 KB, 785x731)
>76 KB
>
> >
> >
> >
> >>nooo le funny guy from the skits I watched in high school is a sociopath nooooo everyone whos entertained me has to be amazing!!!

Attached: definitely real woman.png (592x720, 19.65K)

Currently in the process of building a house with a walkout basement and a deck overlooking the backyard and when this happened it made me kinda second guess it. Gotta be careful bros. One small slip and it's over.

he was the chillest guy ever, also an entrepreneur.

>he is LE BAD
>no I won't tell you why go hunt it down yourself from hours upon hours of twitch streams recorded years ago with one hint cuz I am LE RIDDLER
Fuck you lol

Don’t get vaxxed and you’ll be okay

It's been like 8 months, you didn't know him. Let it go, you can't actually miss someone that wasn't a personal friend/family member/lover.

I've seen some of them on youtube and he seems like a cool dude. They're kinda douchy towards Timmy in a lot of them but he's just that friend who's sort of the punching bag.

t. unloveable faggot

you could have made a case for any of them except for trevor