Why were all the black people in this all good and virtuous but all the white people outside of Batman and Alfred evil...

Why were all the black people in this all good and virtuous but all the white people outside of Batman and Alfred evil and corrupt?

Attached: images (1).jpg (455x674, 36.39K)

Kill yourself, Any Forumscuck

FPBP

>Catwoman
>good and virtuous
Any Forums brain

Who knows?

Attached: 1622659968666.jpg (1242x1232, 746.54K)

Just like real life

because THATS THE WAY uh huh uh huh JEWS LIKE IT uh huh uh huh

the skull gang recruit - good boy dindu nuthin
gordon - the only good cop

catwoman - just stealing dat child support reparashuns from her daddy-o

mayor whatsherface - need mo money for dem programzz

its so glaringly obvious that it has to be a running joke. i can find the humor in it.

kek

>Stop noticing, goyim

>catwoman - just stealing dat child support reparashuns from her daddy-o
Seriously, are you retarded? Also since you're a Any Forumscuck incel I assume bisexuality is immoral to you too.

the movie flat out tells you shes stealing what belongs to her because shes a falcones bastard

>all the white people outside of Batman and Alfred evil and corrupt?
Even Batman and Alfred were shown as corrupt in a way due to their privilege

So you just ignored my post completely. And you also ignore her attempted murder and attempted patricide. Fucking kill yourself, incel

A better question is why did you make this thread and ask this question when you already know the answer?

Why did the mayor automatically win the election when her competition was assassinated?
Why did only 1 CHANNER only shot her once, when even with Kennedy we've seen that that's not standard procedure?
People get addicted to (you)s plus echo chambers.

Jews
YWNBAW

based.

You're fucking retarted if you think her shooting at her father (who murdered her mother and best friend) was supposed to make her unlikable or immoral

The mayor was a fucking hypocritical cunt

>retarted
Lol ok

I don't even care about wokeshit at this point but the plot doesn't make sense and thinking 500 incels would band together is just unrealistical as fuck.

>thinking 500 incels would band together is just unrealistical as fuck.
Kek

Attached: _97323217_gettyimages-830617844.jpg (976x600, 81.65K)

You know those photos were staged right? Get a better argument than just believing whatever the mainstream media told you.