Wakes up in the morning

>wakes up in the morning
>gets out of his matchbox bed after tossing his bubble gum wrapper sheets off
>gets a ladder to climb into his electric hot wheels car and drives to work
>speck of dirt falls into the road so he had to drive 8 hours around it
>batteries in car run out, so hitches a ride on a dust mite
>finally makes it to the set after traveling for years from his tuna can trailer (his mansion) an inch away from the set
>forgets his line
>has to journey for several years to make it to the directors ear where he can crawl inside and ask for his line
When’s his next movie coming out?

Attached: 6BE636EC-F9D8-4511-8FCA-B3B7FA1FB628.jpg (1200x1600, 222.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/99xBmMM-oIo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a century from now, apparently

>newfags don't remember this

Attached: D6FxS6rWsAAgO3X.jpg (1024x780, 149.22K)

bump

Attached: 1bc95b9c56e7b6ffa1ee6c9b2ea57807.png (530x480, 231.93K)

Attached: 3l8nyigdu2x21.png (672x1176, 116.63K)

>newfags don`t remember the pasta was originally about Verne Troyer

midge

warwick davis has more money and has had more sex with this hot piece of ass than you ever will

Attached: 2022-03-16-191819_287x584_scrot.png (287x584, 228.32K)

This little FREAK is a fucking abomination. It's a testament to how far we have declined as a society that he wasn't dashed against rocks as an infant. What a horrible, disgusting affront to the goodness of God's creation.

If I were anywhere near Los Angeles, our modern Gomorrah, I would choke the life out of this little mongrel's disgusting and hateful demonic face.

My day is ruined for having gazed upon such filth.

The sheer unholy AUDACITY to try and pass this mutt, this mongrel, this ANIMAL as a human being fills me with such rage that I quake in anger.

Had this halfling resided in my village I would come to him at night with fire and cleanse the world of his stain. It is a failing of modern society that now I would somehow be accused of a crime for ridding God's kingdom of such affronts to his glory.

Attached: 1624164834180.jpg (1544x880, 431.18K)

i want to use him as a butt plug

More like fraction of ass.

your flippant response is only indicative of your insecurity. you will never fuck samantha's tiny knock-kneed ape body and you are seething about it.

midge

>5 atoms of ass vs. 0 atoms of ass
big fucking deal

Imagine being Warwick Davis. You wake up in the morning and throw back the napkin blanket from your matchbox bed. You almost roll off and fall to your death. Feel around for the ladder with your rice-sized big toe. There it is. You climb down. Now you see an ant. The giant brute lumbering toward you. The smell of tiny man meat intoxicating the insect. You run, or more like you hop, towards the safety of a small crack in the wall not even the ant can fit in. Take a moment to rejoice and let your eyes adjust to the darkness. You're so small you can see every individual ray of light. Hungry from your morning adventure you decide to eat. Luckily a feast of atoms and other subatomic particles lay before you. You eat barely a third of a quark and you're stuffed. That's when you notice you've accidentally begun to fall through the very strings of existence itself. You grasp out but everything is too big to hold onto. You fall into the abyss. It'd suck being a midge.

his daughter is peak midge
youtu.be/99xBmMM-oIo

Is this ethical? Should midgets reproduce?

Attached: gib-midge.jpg (1500x1101, 361.07K)

>ywn be the SS-Obersturmbannfuhrer in charge of the midge division at Auschwitz

Attached: 1560018295618.jpg (1920x1080, 255.13K)

Why do I get the feeling this pasta was originally directed towards a trans person?