Is it a problem?

>Is it a problem?
>No, I'm Dunnhier.

Imagine the infinite hubris required to speak this line. Dunnhier's blind overconfidence and then summary execution speaks to Nolan's absolute mastery of the cinematic craft, or "kinocraft" as we say in the business. You see, Dunnhier is a master thief. In answering "no" to this challenge of a potential problem he's reaffirming his bravado about no job being too complex for him. Imagine that, a beautiful mind, snuffed in an instant.

How do you analyze this exchange?

Attached: Dunnhier.jpg (3256x2160, 1.19M)

Is this a new epic Any Forums meme?

No but you are a new epic fag

Hush, pig.

Attached: sheer-fucking-hubris-star-trek.gif (498x252, 3.51M)

congrats of being the first fucking loser to make me laugh at this forced meme. bravo, user.

The pretending to be retarded meme has never been funny or interesting. Please kill yourself for your family's sake if nothing else. They'll be grateful you're gone.

u mad?

>tell your men they work for Mi Nao
When did Joe align himself with the Chinese?

Attached: 1646600842738.png (512x341, 419.69K)

They were cheaper to hire due to the weak peso.

That one is in literally every single thread you newfaggot

I noticed that hubris is a constant theme in this film, you have a lot of characters who are so overconfident in what they do, that they pridefully boast their names to other characters. Dunnhier and Ewan Yafrenzaded are the classic examples from the intro, but this is seen particularly in two characters, Bateman and Joe Kerr:
>I'm Knott Warren Hawke-Pazz
>I killed Doss Pipol, thats what i can be. Im Warner Ver Goth Amned Smetuv'i

>I'm Amanda Mayward.
>"Are you Kray Zi?", to which Kerr responds, "I'm Knott. Noahm Knott."
>Harvey, I'm Laika Doug Chasetrane
In these dialogues, the characters flip-flop between identities constantly, but one theme remains constant and ever-present: that they are proud of their own moral character at any given point. A deep synthesis that only a filmmaker like Bravo Nolan could make...

>he turns to me and says: Wizo Sirius!

Was Joker’s dad a Wizard from Harry Potter or something?

He says I'm done here.

>The flight plan lists me, Maimandoctopaveleer Buttohnleejuanaveu!

What kind of stupid name is that?

>from this height...the fall wouldn't kill me
>I'm Count E. Ghonnit

This reveal blew my mind. Nolan deviated from the original comics and had batman's real identity as some draconian Count from a strange land. Kind of fitting for the Gotham aesthetic and all but still...why did Count E. Ghonnit tell Marconi his identity. Was The Count actually hoping he would die from the fall along with the secret he just told him? Marconi was right, it didn't kill him but Batman's real identity never comes up again in the rest of the movies. Poorly executed twist.

Attached: Marconi.png (1014x932, 467.16K)

Ffs this of all things broke my poker face? So fucking dumb

this is definitely my favorite one of these

>they wont work for Afrik Li-Qiu

>The Chinese will not extradite Won Ov Therown

Nolan lost me on this one.

Attached: 1629309996623.jpg (740x370, 40.07K)

>Juave Annie Eydea Huyar Stalin Fram!

How confident of him to just storm into the room shouting his own name while blasting his shotgun.

Attached: wm2ggl0vams71.jpg (1920x1080, 162.71K)

>I was making my bones while you were going out with Cher Leiders

I always wondered why Moe had mentioned her specifically, was it possible that he wanted to go out with Cher, but Michael beat him to it?

Attached: _moe_greene.jpg (660x480, 77.18K)

>You must be Javier Squez, and you are beautiful.
Who was he talking about?

Attached: Skewis.jpg (1280x720, 72.47K)

Attached: 1629581047544.jpg (1094x1200, 107.58K)

>he's never seen the Bhutanese director's cut commentary

Me too, I thought his name was Lao

In 1, Moe Green's eyes got too big for his stomach, so they put a small caliber in his eye.

It was actually several names, CIA just didn't enunciated well.
>Smee Maimen
>Dr. Pavelier
>Bud Ohnlee
>Juan Avey

>Ah, Thad Güdcup Baadcup Wrutín?
>Not exactly.

Okay so who was it then? We never find out.

Attached: 1627633901811.png (1156x512, 223.72K)

>The flight plan I just filed with the agency lists, Smee, Maimen, Dr. Pavelheer, Button Lee, Juan Aviéu, "Fast Owen" Tattaq, Gitstus Taeion, Maier Kraft, Hugh Pediéu, Tughrab di Qatar, Paul Vil, Heidi Dinn, Flass O'Goode, Howance Tàuterai, Nëhst, Tillmie á Bouté, Bane, Veidoû Sïwere, Damasc, Allah Dalai al-Teih, Frau Haìrdegon, Atlee Sioux, Kantaaq, Hugh Aeiou, Irfah Boulte, Tatov, Willy Uday, Yuri Bigaev, Voss Göeting, Chaôute, Partov Īplaan, Will Khäng, Roche U., "Lesions" Yagat, Hieselv Kòutê, Nâvou Watts, Dan Echsteppe, Auvia Masze, "Tupple" Anne.

Fucking hell Nolan, was this lore dump really necessary just to keep the comicfags happy?

Attached: cia_0.png (1196x636, 831.54K)

Okay not the same movie but question nonetheless

>I’m Sorridave Imafrade Eyekantletu Duthat

Did the AI just come up with a new name on his own? I don’t really understand the thought process here.

Attached: AA5325CE-7070-4D65-A6C6-C70D52305061.jpg (1125x886, 699.1K)