Between 2011 and 2021, Poland built 1,844 million dwellings, while population fell by 476 thousand

>Between 2011 and 2021, Poland built 1,844 million dwellings, while population fell by 476 thousand
>House prices still grew 40% over that period
It's so fucking over. The game was rigged from the start

Attached: ceny-mieszkan-2011-2021-gus.png (660x598, 163.14K)

My parents bought my apartment for me exactly in 2011, now I'm going to sell it for over 70% more

I want to sex an polish ass

same thing happening in bulgaria
population is dropping fast
there are building everywhere in bigger cities

Boomers basically buy them up and want to maximize profits when they retire, truly a parasitic generation.

get fucked

ummm based?

in a small and illiquid market like bulgaria this is even more noticable. many apartments (they rarely build houses) here are empty, even if the whole build has been "sold out"

Attached: krasota.jpg (1280x719, 384.63K)

João, it's you! You're the Brazilian Psycho?!

It will be interesting to see what will happen to global real estate prices, when intrest rates go back up.

>when intrest rates go back up
lol
lmao even

Attached: the ride never stops.png (1151x979, 121.66K)

>Poland has 10 times the population of Croatia but the number of people both countries lost in 10 years is the same

Attached: 1653401920324.gif (600x900, 724.74K)

because household size probably decreased especially with so many roasties working and refusing to marry instead riding the cock carousel

it could also be replacement for old housing stock I am sure a lot of young people don't want to stay in commieblocks

You WILL accept the immigrant

boomers and foreign real estate "investors" should be publicly executed

Ok polpot

I mean who in their right mind defends this behavior of just buying up homes and either leaving them empty or renting them at exorbitant prices, there should at the very least be severe property taxes for second home owners.

i've had a landlord who was unironically jewish

less people live together. With family you need one for 5 people, now people live alone and take up whole house for themselves

As long as there are rich people they will step on the poor people one way or another

I suffer so fucking much it's insane. It's like I've only been put on this Earth as a cruel joke from God.