archive.4plebs.org/tv/chunk/156283395/
youtube.com/watch?v=BwgKnSnv0zU&ab_channel=ThereItIs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A real battleaxe!

>I said Doc, she's chokin'

i miss him every god dam day

I MEAN MY WIFE IS A REAL JERK

>WHAT'S THAT YOU SAY THERE NORM?!?

I didn't have access to Any Forums when Norm died. What were the sticky and threads like?

The worst part of all that was the hypocrisy.

board was mourning for a solid three days, and then some faggots got triggered by this and started whining about how unfunny he was

highly recommend norm's audio book read by him.
its very funny

It's too depressing to watch his stuff now, especially NML

nothing but adam egret spamming pictures of the chimneys of dachau

Egret's a real jerk!

the norm macdonald live episode with larry king isnt very funny anymore dirt nap

>i miss him every god dam day

Attached: soy235.jpg (680x940, 63.05K)

ALL THE STARS ARE HERE!

revisionist history; we've always told you reddit obsessives to gtfo with your e-celeb worship, including marginally unfunny comics like norm "reddit" macdonald

>>i miss him every god dam day

Attached: 1a1.png (601x499, 107.49K)

That book of his is really goddamn funny, especially the audio version

if anyone i know finds out about norm macdonald i'll never be funny again

Good God Larry.

AY-ron!

>>>i miss him every god dam day

Attached: soy362.gif (570x537, 57.56K)

How's that revisionist history? Trevor Moore was the only other celeb from that year whose death caused the same level of grief

you are replying to a really low effort bait

archive.4plebs.org/tv/chunk/156283395/

my assertion is that it's revisionist to say there was only backlash against norm fanboys 3 days after his death.

"we've" you already fucked up you zombie

I didn't even know he was sick

>>>>i miss him every god dam day

Attached: this thread.gif (680x315, 74K)

Attached: bait dodge.png (618x618, 68.27K)

>grief
how many people really care when strangers they never met die that the TV screen tells us is 'important' and how many people pretend to care to get attention which in their addled delusions they seem to believe will somehow make their lives better but obviously won't.

we missed out on a final Norm appearance on Conan because he said some wrongspeech in the weeks previously and the whores who work there said they wouldn't feel safe if he was on the set. He was booked and everything

Attached: 1634318150102.webm (480x318, 138.89K)

it makes one feel old. I grew up watching norm and it made me feel old when he died. a pro wrestler died that i watched growing up died the other day and it made me feel a bit weird someone i grew up watching will now be talked about in the past tense from now on.

sentence so full of tryhard pseudisms I had to check if I'm on /lit/ by accident

That whore was Andy Richter, the Swedish-German.

Conan is a bitch, nothing new.

>"we've" you already fucked up you zombie
>>>>>i miss him every god dam day
precisely. reddit zogbot e-celeb worshipping norm macdonald fanboys are evacuated people who have outsourced the hard work of finding meaning for their life onto whatever hollyjew tells them.

phooey, the lot of you.

Attached: soy55.png (456x429, 40.88K)

ha ha Dad jokes

>Larry and Norm died in the same year
Fucking hell.

he was a funny and very unique comedian. Why sperg this hard over something so trivial?

>that prologue from his book talking about his Wikipedia page being turned from present to past tense
Hits differently now.
It's the same way I felt about Shane Warne's death.
Sucks seeing your idols die and even more so at a relatively young age.

>Trevor Moore

Who?

>chunk

Yup, This still bothers me. I think it really bothered Conan too. His behaviour at the 2021 Emmy's (5 days after Norm's death) seemed like some kind of misguided attempt/tribute to Norm's patented irreverence.

youtube.com/watch?v=BwgKnSnv0zU&ab_channel=ThereItIs

because i don't think he was funny.
>hitler, what a jerk!
??? the joke is that it's an understatement?
fuck off dude. that's faggots trying to be "hip" by liking the trendy "comic's comic"