Now that Silk is confirmed for the MCU, who should portray the Korean webslinger?

Now that Silk is confirmed for the MCU, who should portray the Korean webslinger?

Attached: 34820948230.jpg (1988x3056, 1.92M)

Some young Korean American QT nobody has ever heard of.
The current crop of Asian actresses in Hollywood is small and mediocre.

Someone got paid real money to write this, huh.

Yep, just like you got paid by Soros to push the anti-wmaf agenda.

muh dick

Attached: 1647471321477.jpg (501x523, 115.37K)

>Yep, just like you got paid by Soros to push the anti-wmaf agenda.

Attached: average redditor.jpg (400x533, 19.71K)

Sir, she's already in the lobby.

Attached: 1645072863802 copy.jpg (879x1084, 133.96K)

Why Any Forums slowly getting yellow fever?

Get back in your hole, ricecel.

Attached: E3WX64iVUAA4bTk.jpg (1024x1024, 297.07K)

The funny thing about all males inside wmaf relationships is that had any white girls gave any one of them any attention, chingchong girls would be invisible to them.

Every proper Chad i know sleep around a lot with white firls and occasionally with latina and sometimes mixed race black girls but never noodlewhores.

We caught a surly one.

Some ugly chink. Or some ugly goblina. Or some ugly latina. And they'll rub off the origins completely, so it'll be just an ugly flat fuck vomiting idpol garbage, ergo she-Miles.

I'm not a bitter micropenis gook angry that his women are being taken by whites. I recognize whites are heavily sought by women of all races worldwide.
But i also recognize that white women are the best there is and I'm not a coping faggot that goes for low hanging fruit like noodlewhores because white females have standards most incels can't meet.

She was already cast dipshits. Tiffany Epsensen.

Attached: Cindy Moon.png (301x524, 137.21K)

Get the fuck back in your fucking hole!

Some actually good looking asian
They will pick the ugliest they can find tho

she's engaged to one of them Bates boys, doubt he'll let her continue acting once they get married later this year

Yeah, looks flat.

That chick from Squid Games all you incellys lost your collective shits over.

So does that mean, after he does the deed she's going to bite his head off and feed the rest of him to their offspring?

Davey! You're doing a good job!

Which Female Asian director will they get to direct the three extended sex scenes with Peter Parker and Cindy Moon?

>You called?

Attached: mfw.png (395x482, 291K)