They're so boring... What happened?

They're so boring... What happened?

Attached: sunny.png (700x343, 412.28K)

you could still make racist sexist jokes back in the day
now they have to grovel for forgiveness

i didn't like when they called sweet dee and talked with her for like 20 minutes

Rob is terrified of people not getting that the paddy's group are bad people. He mentioned something in the community service episode where they pick the black kids to play basketball, the others said they couldnt do that joke today and Rob said they could, they would just have to make it really, really obvious that it "was wrong". The joke was already obvious but today they'd have to ham up the consequences instead of just letting the joke be.

>hey remember that time we made our careers off ripping off trailer park boys?

I feel like they watch classic South Park and say "Hey, let's do a live action version of this story". Case in point, the skiing episode and waterpark episodes. I'm sure there are more examples.

White dude podcast about a bunch of guys that think they're far more interesting than they actually are.

I expected them to discuss each episode, bring on guests from each episode, and discuss the writing process, funny set stories, etc. They do nothing of this, basically each 50 minute podcast they spend like 10 minutes max discussing the episode.

look how sterile that setup is

it all went downhill when Glen and Rob wanted to get a superhero marvel dc role

Attached: 1635184326882.jpg (272x264, 16.06K)

rob is such an embarrassing faggot
>megan makes a good point
>glenn agrees with her
>UGHHHHHHHHH ACTUALLY THATS MANSPLAINING DUDE YOURE LIKE TRIVIALIZING HER POINT BY DOING THAT YOU HECKIN MISOGYNIST

kek that was so stupid

Yeah on one episode rob thought that their opinions on hats was why we listen to the podcast. Dude needs to leave la for a while

I can't believe how big of a fag Rob is.

You can't be funny if you're worried about upsetting someone.

when were they ever interesting? its just 3 people that took acting classes and acted in a television show

I just watched this one today lol. It really explains a lot he was raised by lesbians

Have you not seen any of the recent seasons?

Sad to hear it. I really liked the show too.

I like the podcast. And Megan is cute.

Attached: neat.jpg (396x385, 21.06K)

Workaholics pod is better

No it’s not. Those fags don’t know how to be genuine or real anymore. They approach the podcast like a corporate radio show and it’s boring. The Sunny podcast at least has moments of realness, like Rob talking about pissing all over Kaitlin in bed when he was too drunk, or Charlie talking about carrying a machete around while trying to find whoever stole his bike.