The look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

liam neeson is known to be THE most hung guy in hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed portman's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with liam barely able to force it past the knob, and portman moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on liams throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

Attached: 1639091238207.jpg (640x516, 70.51K)

Is this true???

the real padawan was padme the entire time???

>THE most hung guy in hollywood
i thought that was Bill Maher?
(i'm serious, that's what i've heard)

Attached: bill-maher.jpg (962x549, 59.14K)

>Mr. Binger, how much does your suit cost? Five hundred dollars? A thousand? That's a lot of money for a man making sixty-six thousand a year with a family to provide for. Trust me, I've been there. When I started working in the law courts of Rome, my first toga cost me two hundred sesterces, and I was only making fifty sesterces a week at the time.

>What I'm trying to get at, Mr. Binger, is that I had a colleague at the time, his name was Gaius Fulvius. Like me, he was making fifty sesterces a week, and he wanted more. We all did. One day a case came in. Some kid with a gladius killed someone trying to attack him in a used chariot sales lot during a riot after the vigiles beat someone to death. Problem is, the guy he killed was a Judean, and the emperor really wanted a conviction.

>Well, Mr. Binger, my friend Gaius Fulvius took the case. He wanted more than fifty sesterces a week, he wanted to win the next election and become an aedile, and then maybe a praetor, and after that, who knows? The case was bad, but boy did he want a toga with proper Tyrian purple, not the fake stuff, and the Greek slaves to pour his wine.

>What do you think happened next? Of course, he botched the case. It was impossible for him to win, and it got so bad that the magistrate shouted at him in court several times, just like I did today, when he tried all kings of tricks to get around the Roman constitution. When he lost and the kid with the gladius got off Caledonian-free, the emperor was not happy. I won't go into the details, but let's just say that the lions at the coliseum ate well that night.

>And that brings me back to you, Mr. Binger. Don't go down this road like my friend Gaius Fulvius did. Nothing good comes from it. Earn your fifty sesterces a week like an honest man, and in time you'll find all kings of senatorial appointments come your way. Don't sell your soul, just have it held in trust until the second coming, like I did. Now, lets bring the jury back in

Attached: 1638241262947m.jpg (1024x547, 52.77K)

>Caledonian-free

Attached: 1549690036809.jpg (800x629, 421.02K)

Imagine the smell when standing next to Liam Peeson

Attached: CtEs6vsWcAAQycw.jpg (1039x1047, 132.85K)

I love Hershlag so much it's unreal

Attached: 1999.jpg (3300x4839, 3.55M)

I want to believe that they did it on his lap in the throne room set of the ship.

I don't really like her look here, she looks too spaced out

is this alpha?

That's what makes her so attractive

Attached: 1646889710013.jpg (2175x3446, 675.47K)

No she fucked and sucked a producer.

sometimes if I don't shake or whatever and I'm freeballing with a light trouser, i too blot.
but i'm not a celebrity and i'm usually the only human for miles in any direction.

Literally designed, bred and built for big goy cocks

REMINDER that pasta is true

Attached: ZZXHF.gif (347x320, 1.72M)

Splendid

Digits mean yes

She was 17 here you SICK FUCKS

damn no wonder he pisses his pants so much, got a fucking fire hose down there.

Attached: 1630424616343.gif (224x214, 879.5K)

nice dick

Post the Arnold one

>nice night for a walk