Rural vs. Urban

Which one do you prefer?

Which one do you live in?

Attached: cry.jpg (686x767, 110.41K)

Rural is good to live, urban is good to visit and pass trough.
Rural, lived since i was born in rural areas and they are much better than any cities.
>B-but my shopping malls and Starbucks!!
If you grew up without them you will see just how much worthless those things are.

for some reason people always think of rural areas as if they're in Skyrim, but really they're almost always shitholes with high unemployment and drug problems

>casually brings up a video game
why are firstie manchildren like this

fuck off

Cycling through the green area to my job right outside of the city is the only time in my day to day life I feel truly at peace. I live in a city but I grew up in a small town and I kinda miss it but I can't live there as I don't have a driver's license.

If you knew what was out there, you'd be crying too.

There is no such thing as "rural"
All rural people, even farmers, rely entirely on goods produced in industrial estates.

I prefer small towns to villages. I don't dislike cities, I think you can be happy anywhere but my preference is for towns

!?

Italian towns have everything in them 'do

kid...where does your food come from?

No,there's town and town. Like a town connected to the highway is preferable to one in bumfuck. I like the peace of the town but the logistics of being connected to everywhere

rural is where you live
urban is where you work
hasn't changed since the days of caesar

Rural. Although I imagine my version of rural is quite different from an americans for example. Our country is small so I can be in a rural place that's just 5 minutes away from a city

Shush better not bring up anything that could get you into trouble...

>OMG REAL LIFE JUST LIKE BIDEO GAME!!!
kys

It's better this way.

villages are all shitholes

1. Rural but close to a city

2. Small town close to a city
>Drugs
>Rural zones
Maybe in straya

>shitholes with high unemployment and drug problems
as in Skyrim?

dont rural places there have drug plantations and jungle rebels? the woods would be quite scary to walk in a place like that.