Peak 2022. does this happen in your count

Peak 2022. does this happen in your count

Attached: RLLYMAKESUTHINK.png (998x903, 1.05M)

nej, I live with my mother

Women were always like that, come on.

I dont understand bork bork speak

Caption:
>UKRAINE NEWS: At Jonas' kitchen table, sits Jonas and the Ukrainian refugee Julia with a PC each. On a TV screen in the background news from Ukraine is shown. Julia says it hurts to see the pictures of the population suffering in the home country.
Headline:
>Jonas (30) houses Ukrainian Julia (21): - He saved me
Lead paragraph:
>In pure desperation, Ukrainian Julia Zhytnik (21) sought help to flee on Tinder. Now

Surely she suffers so much in Sweden

Imagine what the BLACK BVLL
does to her every night

I want to house a cute ukrainian refugee too

she's in norway so I understand her suffering

the horror
Do they at least compensate her (monetarily) for the nighmare she is forced to experience in that foreign land?

>met on Tinder
Is that the one sheltering her but friendzoned?
Sometimes I think incels and simps deserve 100% their fate

she has this typical East Slavic face only seen among women from that region, very similar to Tsikhanouskaya. What kind of genotype is that?

They deserve it 500%. Guys getting cucked deserve pity but those people paying for holidays and other shit for a girl that won't ever fuck them deserve to be milked for every penny

>Julia (21): - Han reddet meg
Julia, 21, a reddit mod

I don't think they fully desrve it because they can't be direct in this regard because of disapproval of society.
Unfortunately he couldn't legally just write her a mail that he would let her have shelter in his house but she should be prepared to provide her body in response.
That would be predator behaviour.
So the only thing he can hope is that she will be kind enough to give him pussy lol
Obiously these people should never attempt to shelter someone in the current circumstances and society

If he wants sex for money he should be aware there are more direct ways.

>permament residence permit: secured

i will kill myself

Yours

I like how half of Ukrainian women took this opportunity to find foreign partners. Imagine the economic mobility.

Cope and sneed, your women are whores for western hogs

>women

Attached: FTR_nMmXwAE2g-j.jpg (1023x1280, 131.26K)