Do muttmericans really?

Do muttmericans really?

Attached: lol.jpg (1080x1080, 122.68K)

I do not pay for media
Dont even use the free 6 month deal that comes with the phone plan, just qbittorrent everything

>giving disney money

kek if there's ads just make the service free what the fuck.

Let this become an everywhere thing!

What does this have to do with Americans?

That should give any investor a heads up that the product isn't doing well. If the product isn't free and is doing ads then something is wrong

oy vey!!!!!!!!

Lmao, imagine being a cattle who pays for streaming
Say 'mooooooo!!!' ya fuking grass munching bovines

Just the never-ending drive to turn streaming into EXACTLY what cable was before. Nothing to see here.

Cablechads we fucking WON

Because you will still pay us you dumb goyim. Not only will pay to see ads but you will like it.

You got a VPN?

Fuck streaming services, fuck cable

Attached: dancing pirategif.gif (595x450, 801.74K)

>trying to morph back into tv
Miss me with that

>EXACTLY what cable was before.
Not exactly, the end goal is to also make it even more expensive than cable was before

>just throw away money that people are willing to pay you bruh

hadn't heard of cable?

America is white, you are not.

Attached: I'll kick your ass you little shit.jpg (753x1000, 427.24K)

WARNED
YOU
ABOUT
STREAMING
BRO

Feels like the whole world runs on ads. It's good in a way but only as long as I can avoid them.

Speaking off free trials I hate that most of them require credit card. There was one exception when Dominos gave me a free code for Epix Now, got to enjoy some stuff on that (including the Sonic movie) without needing credit card. It just stopped working, wish more did that. Honestly makes me more likely to consider paying for it.

Fake news, they are literally giving people an option: current price with no ads/ reduced cost but with ads

I only pay for books, manga and movie tickets. I don't pay for videos when I can get them for free on Tiktok.

they aren't necessary. your isp doesn't give a shit. they fulfill their legal obligation by sending you the letter. its nothing but a toothless scare tactic.

Really because I thought they can disconnect you

>makes me more likely to consider paying for it.
how do you plan to do that without a credit card?

I mean in terms of the same shitty user experience and lack of options. Just waiting for the final "bundling" where services raise their prices so far that you can only really afford them with "bundle" discounts, which will then be essentially cable packages.

It's the same for Britfags desu
>pay a premium for Sky Sports
>nonstop adverts, including no room for racism bullshit every two minutes

all of the accounts i use on my roku are borrowed. usually I'll invite someone over and they'll freely input their info and forget to sign out

For now. Then they start shifting the price up to where the ad price is the same as the current ad free price. Have you learned nothing?

you're paying them. watchdog groups aren't.

the only isps that get uppity are comcast/timewaneraolat&t, because most likely you're infringing their copyrights.

normalfags odn't mind ads though, they even watch them on youtube because they don''t know how to install an adblocker

cable is undeniably worse. it does suck that streaming keeps lowering the bar to test people's tolerance to abuse from cable companies

I got charter spectrum and I heard they're on the spectrum about this