You are going to support Iman's new show, right?

Ms. Marvel premieres June 8th, exclusively on Disney+ !
>youtube.com/watch?v=8QDyL4rK-4Q

Attached: Ms Marvel.png (768x779, 967.05K)

I will not watch this but I want to see more chubby girls slutting it up in skintight suits so I will bump this thread

I want a giant ass superhero on the silver screen

doubt

>trailer for new superhero
>you don't see any super power
>no villain to hint to a plot
>it's just the first paki super hero and that's important

i hope someone TNTs the theater in minecraft

What gets me, is that they got a chubby girl to play the role when the character is skinny, like WTF? Oh, and it gets better, they changed her powerset, in the comics she has some shit version of mr fantastics power of making her fists big or something, in the show she will be a green lantern knockoff power. I am like, shit, why not just make a whole new superhero then?

i wish Maitreyi Ramakrishnan was casted

she cute

should've casted her, Marvel

Attached: file.png (768x438, 355.49K)

ugly as hairy fat arab midget no thanks

>>you don't see any super power
why are you lying?

she cute

>they got a 30yo man to play a highschooler
>he's now a literal spider that shoot webs out of his body
>I am like, shit, why not just make a whole new superhero then?

did they photoshop her ass to be bigger ?

Were moving into the era of Marvel films based on characters everyone hates.
These books were terrible and sold poorly, why make movies about them?

The Iron Heart and America Chavez movies are going to be a disaster.

Fuck Marvel.

Attached: file.png (600x450, 393.55K)

Guys don't hate it. It's for kids.

Seriously just watch it even though it's only aimed at kids and not for you. You have to watch it to understand The Marvels don't you?

For real why the fuck are they now making shit aimed at kids if the MCU is meant to be something anyone can get into due to how interconnected it is?

This show looks crap.

Why should I support anything they target at POC? If representation matters that much they should ask fat girls to support this abomination but guess what, they don't want to be reminded how fat they are and would rather see something with cute boys instead.

Why are you here then?

>For real why the fuck are they now making shit aimed at kids
Because that's what the mcu does. Every project is supposed to have its own identity. Wandavision was supposed to be a sitcom, Loki was supposed to be a thriller, Hawkeye was supposed to be a murder mystery. Now MS marvel is supposed to be a YA/family show like Stargirl, but it doesn't matter because they will abandon that theme after a couple of episodes and it will just be more generic mcu shit like all the rest because that's what they've done ever since Ant-Man, which was their last genre film and even then Edgar Wright left because they wanted to water it down so much.

Based on her letterboxd account she has decent taste. She gave Captain Marvel two out of five stars.

The only one of the MCU shows I watched all the way through was Loki and it was terrible. How do you waste a premise that badly? So our main character works for a organization that can travel to any place and time, should we send him to interesting locales to make discoveries? No. Instead he spends most of the time hanging around an office complex and when he does go somewhere it's just a meaningless backdrop for the main storyline which isn't even interesting on its own.