5 months Tolkien bros

Attached: 1645215994-1645214153330.jpg (1080x1350, 352.97K)

Is that the actual poster? Fucking lol

hype

Attached: 220.jpg (200x207, 11.1K)

>*crickets*
>..*fart*

WE

Wow can't wait i love niggers who else here /hyped/ for fat niggers

Attached: 1592069201558.jpg (430x419, 176.72K)

Beauty is dead

>I-is that a black cha-character on my fantasy world were dragons exist!!!!!! HOMOGLOBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Attached: Eu2dRyMXAAQNduF.jpg (1000x773, 74.51K)

>DEY HEA!!!!!!

I'm not going to watch it. Not enough black characters.

this looks absolutely hideous and you can't meme me out of thinking that way

We get it, you cut off your dick

I'm personally not a fan of niggers

is this a parody poster?

This but unironically. A big mistake people often make is thinking "globohomo" means "global homosexuality" when in reality it means "global homogenization" (homogenization of culture and people into one lump group of the same) which this show and Amazon's general diversity quota is pushing for.

yes

It's just American cultural imperialism. Like how in Star Trek the only minorities were black and jap, common in USA. Not in Europe or rest of world.

>Given that the showwriters themselves said they technically weren't able to get the royalties like Disney from star wars and that "Lord Of The Rings" the trademark and copyright wasn't acquired this technically means this is the most financially expensive fanfiction ever put to TV.
So yeah, it already qualifies as such.

Looks like shit, cunt

If you unironically care about another attempt to shove niggers in your face for no reason you should kill yourself immediately. Even if you're a nigger yourself.

ring of power threads will be better than jazz threads

I know this exists basically to erode the great artworks of white people but I am still baffled by whole affair.

It must be at least a billion they are tossing into the toilet after all is said and done.

Money is nothing for people with an agenda.

They're not paying this billion, you are.

Who else looking forward to the adventures of Gibsmi?

not watching that shit

Amazon has a monopoly, they can just wait a few hours and another billions appears