I remember when i was 10, my parents got a DVR with our cable and i tried to record one episode of full house...

I remember when i was 10, my parents got a DVR with our cable and i tried to record one episode of full house, and i accidently set it to record every fucking episode of full house on every channel is aired on. We'd be watching the news and automatically it play a random episode.

Attached: fuller-house-steve-urkel.png (620x420, 559.62K)

Was it the episode where Danny lynched Urkel?

U R K E D

Attached: URK.png (640x684, 392.55K)

Opps, did I do that?

The archetype of the black nerd was designed to brainwash American TV viewers into the impression that blacks are just like them.

Attached: TGIF.png (765x575, 644.09K)

GET OUT OF MY HOUSE STEVE

My gf is watching this show story to finish. How did people sit through nine seasons of this niggas voice?

Every day I check the news expecting to hear about a Family Matters reboot. They are rebooting Perfect Strangers so its only a matter of time

A certain type of 90's person who had nothing to do but watch TGIF on ABC every single Friday. Also people loved Steve.

They did a dead serious retelling of Fresh Prince. Just wait for a super serious drama diving into the real character of Steve Urkel

I wish there existed a youtube channel or somewhere that saved all the TGIF blocks including commercials. There has to be an old autist somewhere that did that

That's the feeling I get with th ewell-put-together black yuppies that you constantly see in commercials. I mean I know they exist in some modest numbers (the same with black nerds), but they really feel like a forced meme with how they're presented.

>crossovers before capshit
seeing this was incredible

I found a Twitch channel that just shows old 90's MTV with commercials and everything, I'm sure you could find something like that

Urkel is the one who got Steph hooked on that rock!

Attached: Oo0P2.png (620x958, 303.68K)

EVERYBODY....DO THE URKEL DANCE

You just know...

>>crossovers before capshit
Capeshit was doing crossovers in the 70s

That's not a crossover.
Step by Step was a Family Matters spinoff and Steve only appeared in the first episode to sell the spinoff shit.

I'm sure it exists. They have all the toonami slots and things like that so why not

What a wonderful world

Oh wait my bad, that's full house not step by step.

>Step by Step
Picrel is Full House which was not a spinoff and Family Matters was a spinoff of Perfect Strangers.

What are some black archetypes that organically evolved from within their culture? (e.g. religious conman)

Family Matters started out as a Perfect Strangers spinoff too.

>Family Matters was a spinoff of Perfect Strangers.
I thought Family Matters was a Die Hard spinoff

>tearfully looking into his fathers eyes as he lays in a drunken stupir from his waste of a life
>”did i do that”
Kino!!!

The spinoff of a spinoff happened pretty regularly on old tv.

Being a Diehard spinoff was part of my additional headcannon as a kid just for fun too but no. Perfect Strangers had Harriet.