Warning to Saudi Arabia and Saudis

why saudi subhumans abandoning islamic traditions? their zoomer girls don't even cover up and they wear bikinis on beaches and party. Music is even play in the malls and people can openly date now. Look at this videos if you don't believe me

video of the beaches where saudi women wear bikins and play with dogs and dance with men
youtube.com/watch?v=edgw7JcBK8o

saudi men and women partying and wearing western clothes in concerts
youtube.com/watch?v=GO2RQrs8Jds

famous Restaurant in Jeddah saudi arabia BANS WOMEN FROM ENTERING IF THEY HAVE A VIEL OR HIJAB ON
youtube.com/watch?v=DvXXVtOS4rk

many saudi family have dogs as PETS which is haram
youtube.com/watch?v=-yvV-RN66a8

grils and women tweerking and dancing in saudi concerts with me
youtube.com/watch?v=I4vaRXfBASg

Their days are numbered. We need to destroy their kaffirs. I say take the house of Allah by force from them. They are not the representors of islam in my eyes.

Attached: truth.jpg (600x621, 41.91K)

Islamist are the reason why the Middle East is such a shithole.

built for BIC

Attached: 1648021547695.webm (720x1280, 2.79M)

fpbp

Turn off your proxy, Kumar.

it's over islamist bros....

And liberals will cause it to become a dying shithole.

my sister doesn't really wear the hijab anymore and wears leggings and short shorts around the house, my mom does the same. My older brother has a girlfriend/fiancée now, when i went to his house i heard them having sex

Attached: 1653318361157.jpg (600x630, 31.47K)

Uhhhh no sweaty it's built for BBC (Big Bengali Cock)

Attached: bengalpepe.jpg (960x924, 83.43K)

>when a woman is doing something you dislike in a country you don't live in
>when someone has a pet in a country you don't live in
>when someone is enjoying themselves instead of thinking about allah and jihad 24/7 in a country you don't live in

Attached: images (1).png (203x248, 7.42K)

Isn't the whole point of the hijab modesty?

It's simple.
We follow Islam, not Saudis.
If Saudis follow Islam, then we too are follower.
If Saudis don't, then we don't follow them.
Also, it's just a phase. Once Saudi zoomers get tired of this shit they will return again to religion.

Attached: images-358.jpg (535x573, 15.43K)

Give up, mcdonalds always wins

Sorry but the whole earth is a country I live in.

so basically they're a normal country, unlike your shithole

Based indo is right here.

HIGH TEST pakibvlls should be the leaders of Islam I agree, hopefully they wipe out the kemalist scum in Turkey, We need pakibvlls to lead the ummah and take over mecca

>t. has never left indonesia

>soon pakincels will be the only ones not having sex

lmaoooooooooo

why aren't you doing anything about it? you should be beating your sister and mom up for not wearing the hijab and not covering up their skin. Also you brother and his "girlfriend" are committing zina. They should both be punished by 100 lashes and be forced to wait until m

>you should be beating your sister and mom up for not wearing the hijab and not covering up their skin. Also you brother and his "girlfriend" are committing zina. They should both be punished by 100 lashes
what a beautiful culture and religion

Attached: 689.png (705x657, 390.33K)

the guy who made that second vid needs to have sex