This is the best depiction of turks I have ever seen

This is the best depiction of turks I have ever seen

Attached: 83C9E99A-689B-4BB9-BE36-CD1568E71E31.jpg (770x612, 168.33K)

why dey look like that fr fr no cap

I like turks and I like turkey. I would like them more if they cooled it with the angry racism but I know that's only a vocal minority. They were all very nice and accommodating when I visited.

Attached: 1652604862328.png (300x300, 79.83K)

iki..

Attached: 1653150631957.png (770x612, 557.59K)

Only a few thousand Greeks look like this while there are millions of turks who look like carricatures

iki, you are not Greek, you are Laz man twisted by autism and ethnic delusions into a crude mockery of nature’s greatest mistakes.

You will never be related to real Greeks.
You always be an Armenoid.

1/3 of Greece came from Anatolian and Pontician Greeks who identical to Armenoid/Laz and they makes up the %30 of Greece+Mutts who married with them.

Greece is an Armenoid nation since population exchange. Pontid lookin' Turks came to Anatolia, Armenoid lookin' Greeks goes to Greece.

Its over for you.

Attached: iki.png (344x296, 41.79K)

Turks genocided most Anatolian Greeks

You are projecting

Turks, Greeks...
My Armenoid brothers...
We all look like that.

Attached: 917.png (769x612, 164.94K)

Unfortunately not all of them.

Alhamdulillah, i have normal nose.
I would kms if i was Armenoid creature.

Attached: nose.jpg (457x742, 51.51K)

You, along with all Turks and Greeks, are my Armenoid brother.

Attached: 917hug.png (689x473, 92.57K)

My great grandfather was an high rank Ottoman officer who played an active role on Armenian deportation.

Attached: 184304109.png (255x255, 30.53K)

I forgive you, my Armenoid brother.

Attached: 917hug_armenoid.png (689x473, 101.88K)

You will never be a real Armenian. You have no hook nose, you have no swarthy skin, you have no dark hair. You are a Russian man twisted by autism and ethnic delusions into a crude mockery of nature’s greatest mistakes.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your adopted parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your non-ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Armenian women are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed Armenian women to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even Russians who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to an Armenian woman. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk Armenian girl home with you, she’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your pale, Russian penis.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your adopted parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your Russian name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a Russian man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably Russian.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back

These new 917s are great

Attached: 917nm.png (770x612, 555.79K)

Attached: 1551638953209.jpg (640x679, 79.89K)

these are your ancestors who mixed with turkmen to create your armenoid ancestry. you are armenoid in every way. from your luwian anatolian ancestors

Attached: anatoliconos.jpg (1152x545, 57.57K)

>the pic
the armenoid should be hairy everywhere on the back too lol

Attached: лоол.png (1152x878, 68.78K)

I really don't understand the schizo hatred roaches have for Armenians. Like wtf did they even do?

>that pic
Yup, summer is getting closer. Soon I will bring equip my best looking abibas glasses

ajsahahahahaha hahahahahah ah ahahahah ah aha hahahahaha

They remained trapped in indo European delusions and didn’t join the turkification of armenoids event. Where the armenoid race ascended into turanic supremacy